• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: O'nuts 3rd annual "how to make MiceChat a better place"

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
    8) ...it's not the United Nations...
    It's not? Oh my! I think I've made a terrible mistake.:unsure:
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
      I think that personal attacks are very wrong in posts, unless you are debating, in which it isn't okay...but...the mods will make sure it's not too out of hand! (Thanks mods!) I detest posts where the poster thinks they are steath-like and they say things that they think no one will grasp, but, they do, and it's cruel. Those posts are the worst to me.
      Oh excellent post. . . goes along with the people who make their sig lines and/or avators personal attacks against others. Might be kind of fun but in the end it is just plain silly and little.

I agree, post and treat others they way you want to be treated. Honor goes a long way.

Comment

Or people who attempt to make veiled references to other people in their posts and think that the rest of us don't know who they are really talking about...

Everyone needs to just chill before we bring out the firehose and spray you all down.....

I think I'll start with me... I think I need to cool off too... anyone else want to join me??

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

What this thread needs now, is love, sweet love...

All we are saying...is give peace a chance...

Power to the people. Right on.

Sorry, wrong generation.

(Right sentiment.)

--Barry
          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
            Everyone needs to just chill before we bring out the firehose and spray you all down.....

I think I'll start with me... I think I need to cool off too... anyone else want to join me??
            Hey....get in line lady. I was chillin back in post #80.

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
            What this thread needs now, is love, sweet love...
            ...and more Dionne Warwick tunes.
            Last edited by Mac Daddy; 08-25-2007, 06:59 AM.

Comment

This thread is meant in lighthearted fun. Any posts that are veiled and meant to point fingers at people (without naming them directly) are doing nothing more than bringing negativity to an otherwise sarcastic, yet silly thread. Please refrain from doing so folks. Micechat is a fun place. if you have an issue with anyone on the boards please keep it to PM's with them. No need to air out any dirty laundry here.
              Katie :yea:
              Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
              :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
                It's not? Oh my! I think I've made a terrible mistake.:unsure:
                Are you in Reno?

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                  Are you in Reno?
                  "I've made a huge mistake! ":lol:
                  Last edited by I Heart Disneyland; 08-25-2007, 05:59 PM.

Comment

:smart:

Comment

If we're being tested on this...i'm @#$%ing not logging in the day of the test.
                      Last edited by ScarLion; 08-26-2007, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Nah, the test should come next year when he simply starts the thread with "O'nuts 4th annual how to make MC a Better Place" and leaves the thread. Waits for us to finish it for him - beware if you don't!!
                        I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                        then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
                          Nah, the test should come next year when he simply starts the thread with "O'nuts 4th annual how to make MC a Better Place" and leaves the thread. Waits for us to finish it for him - beware if you don't!!
                          :lol::lol::lol:

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                            Are you in Reno?
                            Why yes, yes I am in Reno. Sitting here on my inflatable donut, letting a fart rip for the 20th time today. Thank goodness for the tip on freezing vodka because that cold, refreshing, numbing vodka is the only thing making my life bearable because Micechat is now rule ridden (thanks for taking away the only other hilite of me day Onutty)while selling my body to eek out a miserable existance in Reno. Did I mention that I hate Disneyland because my hand was caught in the elevators of TOT and have a lowsuit that my layer says will get me big money? TMI?

OMG! I made a huge mistake! Mods pleeze, pleeze, pleeze take it off the boards! Omg, sooooo embarrassing!
                            Last edited by Fantasmico!; 08-31-2007, 12:57 AM. Reason: i r a bad girl /offensive material removed
                            Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
                              Be aware of your evening cocktail count before posting. Trust me on this. :blush:
                              :lol: This is my favorite post in this thread so far!

I would like to add that Ken and I once went to Reno on Halloween for an Exotic/Erotic Party and Costume contest and well....let's just say that our 38 year old ideas of what 's exotic/erotic were very different than the 21 year olds' ideas. It takes a lot to get me embarrassed , but this was definitely one of the few times! : )

Comment

10) You decide to go to some meets, and you end up meeting some great people. You become friends, you hang out at the parks. Heck, you even meet up and go hang out someplace that is NOT on the property

But one time you found out some of your friends did something and you weren't invited. Don't immediately jump to conclusions. And don't assume that just because you may not have been invited to this event, that you won't be invited to the next. Sometimes you just can't invite everyone you are friends with, it's life and it just happens.

I made this same point in the WDW trip thread from a year ago. You can't get upset if some people want to do things alone, you just can't. Everyone can't do everything together, it's just a fact of life. If some people have dinner reservations, don't just assume a) you are going and b) you can just show up and sit with them even though you weren't invited. It's rude! Just go do something else and ask them if you can meet up with them later if they don't already have plans. If they have plans, don't get all bent out of shape, the world doesn't revolve around you!

This has happened to me before so I'm speaking from experience. Yes it's hard but you just have to remember, they are still your friends, and sometimes you do things that they aren't invited to, so it all works out in the end.

Comment

But why didn't you invite me? Why? Don't you like me ? I like you :crybye:

:roll:
                                  Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

You can't get upset if some people want to do things alone, you just can't. Everyone can't do everything together, it's just a fact of life. If some people have dinner reservations, don't just assume a) you are going and b) you can just show up and sit with them even though you weren't invited. It's rude! Just go do something else and ask them if you can meet up with them later if they don't already have plans. If they have plans, don't get all bent out of shape, the world doesn't revolve around you!
                                    Um, O'nut, not to be overly sensitive, but, does this mean you have done stuff without me? I mean, I know I live in Seattle and all, but, I figured you were probably just sitting home, you know, with your honey, and waiting for me to breeze into town. So, this is how it goes? You have a life? And, it doesn't revolve around ME???????????

I am SO taking my ball and going home!!! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse princess View Post
                                      But why didn't you invite me? Why? Don't you like me ? I like you :crybye:

:roll:
                                      And doggone it, people like me (even if I don't get invited)
                                      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

10) You decide to go to some meets, and you end up meeting some great people. You become friends, you hang out at the parks. Heck, you even meet up and go hang out someplace that is NOT on the property

But one time you found out some of your friends did something and you weren't invited. Don't immediately jump to conclusions. And don't assume that just because you may not have been invited to this event, that you won't be invited to the next. Sometimes you just can't invite everyone you are friends with, it's life and it just happens.

I made this same point in the WDW trip thread from a year ago. You can't get upset if some people want to do things alone, you just can't. Everyone can't do everything together, it's just a fact of life. If some people have dinner reservations, don't just assume a) you are going and b) you can just show up and sit with them even though you weren't invited. It's rude! Just go do something else and ask them if you can meet up with them later if they don't already have plans. If they have plans, don't get all bent out of shape, the world doesn't revolve around you!

This has happened to me before so I'm speaking from experience. Yes it's hard but you just have to remember, they are still your friends, and sometimes you do things that they aren't invited to, so it all works out in the end.
                                        So...you're saying that if all 13,000 of us showed up at Rancho del Zocalo at the same time looking for a table....that would be bad.

Hmmm....you could be on to something here...

Comment

• Re: O'nuts 3rd annual "how to make MiceChat a better place"

Originally posted by Fantasmico! View Post
                                          Why yes, yes I am in Reno. Sitting here on my inflatable donut, with my cancer ridden elbow swelling so much that I can't move my arm and fingers because of the pain so i must use my nose to peck out these few words while letting a fart rip for the 20th time today. Thank goodness for the tip on freezing vodka because that cold, refreshing, numbing vodka is the only thing making my life bearable because Micechat is now rule ridden (thanks for taking away the only other hilite of me day Onutty)while selling my body to eek out a miserable existance in Reno. Did I mention that I hate Disneyland because my elbow was caought in the elevators of TOT and have a lowsuit that my layer says will get me big money? TMI?

OMG! I made a huge mistake! Mods pleeze, pleeze, pleeze take it off the boards! Omg, sooooo embarrassing!
                                          :lol: It's not a huge mistake in Reno. It's just the biggest little mistake you could make.

Comment

Working...
                                          X