Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

O'nuts 3rd annual "how to make MiceChat a better place"

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: O'nuts 3rd annual &quot;how to make MiceChat a better place&quot;

Originally posted by sunnygirl View Post
    And yet, here you are again.
    and your point.

oh, i forgot it's not ok to disagree...so sorry

great post...couldn't I agree more onut....

there now I'm back in line....w/e... I didn't realize this was the agree with onut thread.
    Last edited by SCUBAbe; 08-24-2007, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
      and your point.

My only point is that you think this thread is a pointless waste of time but you're still hanging around looking for trouble. If you don't like it don't read it and move on. Why even bother if all you want to do is post how pointless it is? So pointless you have to keep posting over and over again long after you've expressed your opinion?

Nobody wants you to mindlessly agree with anything, but if you have nothing positive to contribute, why even bother unless you're looking for an arguement?
      Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

O'Nut,

Good advise. And that's why I post so little.

Sorry to see that is post is going south. If you would not say something to a person in person then it does not belong on this board.

I promise not to post on the boards about falling again.
        Last edited by judimouse; 08-24-2007, 08:35 AM.
        judimouse

Mousefest 2008 here we come

http://www.tinkstravel.com

http://www.dlresortinfo.com

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
          and your point.

oh, i forgot it's not ok to disagree...so sorry

great post...couldn't I agree more onut....

there now I'm back in line....w/e... I didn't realize this was the agree with onut thread.
          Sweetie..just don't bother about it...they are only going to listen to themselves and bait you on. I think just ignoring this whole thread is a good thing. I've only come in here to give you a warm :squeeze: because I know that it's hard to look away.

Ta Da!

Comment

Seems some people need to get a sense of humor...preferably surgically implanted.
            sigpic

Comment

7) Keep your vodka in the freezer. Seriously! For those nights when you're debating about whether lederhosen should come back in style or not, and you're just getting frustrated, there's nothing better than heading to the freezer, taking out that icy cold bottle of Belvedere, and having a nice bump.

8) As my ever lovin' Evil Twin would say, "LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS!!" Don't let silly threads make ya mad. It's just a message board, it's not the United Nations or anything. Smile, and the world will smile along with ya.

9) I've said this before and I'll say it again. If you're a newbie and have never posted, but are afraid to post, don't be scared! Just jump in and make some posts! Let your humor come out in your postings. Be yourself and have fun!!

Comment

one big pet peeve....... in fact for several of us.
                we do not want to hear. i picked up dog poo, I ate. I crapped,farted, I am now doing laundry, now I am here again now I am out in the yard, who cares! the fact you posted 250 posts today telling us from the time you got up until the time you go to bed all you have done blow by blow minute by minute tells me your life sucks, and you need to get off here and play with your kids, clean house, get a job and get a life!
                its the quality not the quantity of posts people~!!! ( yeah I have been guilty of this, now I know better and do have a life!! ) Its all about shutting down the computer and acually finding life out there. instead of posting hundreds of times a day " yeah I do not have a life :lmao:

thats soooo sad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                  You can make the biggest little mistake of your life at Reno!
                  Stinkerbell, will you marry me? :lol::lol::lol:

I agree with so many of you!

I think that personal attacks are very wrong in posts, unless you are debating, in which it isn't okay...but...the mods will make sure it's not too out of hand! (Thanks mods!) I detest posts where the poster thinks they are steath-like and they say things that they think no one will grasp, but, they do, and it's cruel. Those posts are the worst to me.

I say post with a purpose, treat people the way you'd like to be treated, and make sure that when you start a post....it doesn't start with, "What would Walt think of.............." :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Demigod View Post
                    Seems some people need to get a sense of humor...preferably surgically implanted.
                    Fun bags?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post

I think that personal attacks are very wrong in posts, unless you are debating, in which it isn't okay...but...the mods will make sure it's not too out of hand! (Thanks mods!) I detest posts where the poster thinks they are steath-like and they say things that they think no one will grasp, but, they do, and it's cruel. Those posts are the worst to me.

I say post with a purpose, treat people the way you'd like to be treated, and make sure that when you start a post....it doesn't start with, "What would Walt think of.............." :lol:

Such a great post it needed to be reposted!

Comment

Originally posted by samsma View Post
                        Such a great post it needed to be reposted!
                        See? Now THIS is a perfect post! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
                          You are so right.

As you know, personal attacks are not permitted. Sometimes, people think they are being clever and try to get around that by posting very hurtful things without using names. It's a childish antic, and rather sad actually. (And they may think the Moderators don't see what they are doing ... but trust me. We're a smart bunch!)
                          One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
                          Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJenn View Post
                            As you know, personal attacks are not permitted. Sometimes, people think they are being clever and try to get around that by posting very hurtful things without using names. It's a childish antic, and rather sad actually. (And they may think the Moderators don't see what they are doing ... but trust me. We're a smart bunch!)
                            This post along with the post you quoted are both GREAT posts :clap:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                              one big pet peeve....... in fact for several of us.
                              we do not want to hear. i picked up dog poo, I ate. I crapped,farted, I am now doing laundry, now I am here again now I am out in the yard, who cares! the fact you posted 250 posts today telling us from the time you got up until the time you go to bed all you have done blow by blow minute by minute tells me your life sucks, and you need to get off here and play with your kids, clean house, get a job and get a life!
                              its the quality not the quantity of posts people~!!! ( yeah I have been guilty of this, now I know better and do have a life!! ) Its all about shutting down the computer and acually finding life out there. instead of posting hundreds of times a day " yeah I do not have a life :lmao:

thats soooo sad!!!

This makes me giggle a bit in my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl View Post
                                My only point is that you think this thread is a pointless waste of time but you're still hanging around looking for trouble. If you don't like it don't read it and move on. Why even bother if all you want to do is post how pointless it is? So pointless you have to keep posting over and over again long after you've expressed your opinion?

Nobody wants you to mindlessly agree with anything, but if you have nothing positive to contribute, why even bother unless you're looking for an arguement?
                                I never said it was pointless and I bother, because I don't want members who are maybe hesitant to post to think everyone is of this mindset. The board is suppose to be fun. IMO anyway. It's not fun to stress of little things.

Also, just because I do not agree with the tone of this thread does not mean I am arguing....it's discussing. There is a difference.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X