Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

O'nuts 3rd annual "how to make MiceChat a better place"

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: O'nuts 3rd annual &quot;how to make MiceChat a better place&quot;

    Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Uh.... not to be overly pickey or anal or anything Dear Duke... because I know you've been busy around here gathering tid bits of wonderous information for the round up in between sleeping in threads but....

    There are over 18,000 of us now.


    Just so you know. :whistling:
    Okay...Now you're just messing with my mind. On the members link in says "One of 13,986."

    Are you keeping the other 4,000 under a tarp in the back? :blink:

    And furthermore, I don't "sleep" in threads!. I...um...rest my eyes. Why, to hear you describe it one would think I was nodding off every....

    ever.....

    :sleep: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

    Comment


    • Re: O'nuts 3rd annual &quot;how to make MiceChat a better place&quot;

      18,264 members. That's what it says under MiceChat statistics. That's under the names of all the members, and guests, presently online.
      BarbaraAnn

      Comment


      • Re: O'nuts 3rd annual &quot;how to make MiceChat a better place&quot;

        Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
        18,264 members. That's what it says under MiceChat statistics. That's under the names of all the members, and guests, presently online.

        Ah. So....that begs the question...why are the two numbers off by 4000? If we really have 18,264 members why aren't their user names listed on the members page? Do these mystery 4000 members NOT have user names?

        Ich verstehe nicht.

        Comment


        • Re: O'nuts 3rd annual &quot;how to make MiceChat a better place&quot;

          Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
          Ah. So....that begs the question...why are the two numbers off by 4000? If we really have 18,264 members why aren't their user names listed on the members page? Do these mystery 4000 members NOT have user names?

          Ich verstehe nicht.
          I have been wondering that very same thing.
          BarbaraAnn

          Comment


          • Re: O'nuts 3rd annual &quot;how to make MiceChat a better place&quot;

            Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
            Do these mystery 4000 members NOT have user names?
            These mysterious 4000 members are either:
            • Banned
            • Suspended
            • or Have Not Confirmed their Email (most likely)
            It seems that we get people interested in the site, but then they never confirm their email address.
            -Monorail Man

            Comment


            • Re: O'nuts 3rd annual &quot;how to make MiceChat a better place&quot;

              Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
              These mysterious 4000 members are either:
              • Banned
              • Suspended
              • or Have Not Confirmed their Email (most likely)
              It seems that we get people interested in the site, but then they never confirm their email address.
              I knew that someone had the answer. Thanks.
              BarbaraAnn

              Comment


              • Re: O'nuts 3rd annual &quot;how to make MiceChat a better place&quot;

                11) I've been seeing a trend in threads lately and I just felt the need to add number eleven. Because I can!

                Now I'm all for asking what the crowds are like during late December, or if crowds are as bad as you hear they are over three day weekends. Those are honest to goodness questions that can usually be answered. Yes, late December is busy because of Christmas, and 3 day weekends usually are busier because, well, they are 3 day weekends.

                But asking what the crowds are like on say, Novemeber 8th, or March 22nd, or if mid-week visits in January are usually rainy, is like asking if there's going to be traffic on I-5 headed southbound around the Calgrove exit in Newhall on Tuesday April 9th at 2:17pm.

                Nobody knows for sure. Really, we don't. It could be busy on November 8, then again it might not be. March 22nd is probably going to be busy. But that date possibly could be quiet. Yes, January is in the middle of SoCal rainy season, but will it be rainy in the middle of the week on one particular January day? Maybe. Maybe not. WE DON'T KNOW!!! <said in his best Pee Wee Herman voice>

                So if you wanna know if it's going to be a really crowded weekend over Gay Days weekend, or if Thanksgiving Day is traditionally crowded, or if New Years Day is quieter than normal, have at it, you'll get some legit answers. But please, if you ask if Tuesday October 16th is going to be a busy day, you're probably going to get a lot of "it might be and it might not be" answers. Unless you're Karnack, or Madame Leota, then maybe you'll get a "message from somewhere beyond" about the future

                Comment


                • Re: O'nuts 3rd annual &quot;how to make MiceChat a better place&quot;

                  Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                  11)
                  So if you wanna know if it's going to be a really crowded weekend over Gay Days weekend, or if Thanksgiving Day is traditionally crowded, or if New Years Day is quieter than normal, have at it...
                  So, the little lady and I are going to be visiting between Christmas and New Years. We know it will be crowded, but is it going to rain?
                  :unsure:

                  :whistling

                  :mob:
                  Charlie :wave:
                  MiceChat User #1037

                  Comment


                  • Re: O'nuts 3rd annual &quot;how to make MiceChat a better place&quot;

                    It NEVER rains in SoCal. We haven't had rain since 1893 - and even then it was only a tenth of an inch.
                    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

                    Find us on Facebook: .

                    How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                    Save

                    Comment


                    • Re: O'nuts 3rd annual &quot;how to make MiceChat a better place&quot;

                      That's true Dusty, y'all get that weird "mist" stuff that still gets everything really wet really quick.....
                      HDAlien

                      -----------------------------------------------------
                      "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

                      Comment


                      • Re: O'nuts 3rd annual &quot;how to make MiceChat a better place&quot;

                        Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                        Unless you're Karnack, or Madame Leota, then maybe you'll get a "message from somewhere beyond" about the future

                        I think MiceChat needs to have an official psychic for exactly these purposes.

                        Comment


                        • Re: O'nuts 3rd annual &quot;how to make MiceChat a better place&quot;

                          Originally posted by HDAlien View Post
                          That's true Dusty, y'all get that weird "mist" stuff that still gets everything really wet really quick.....
                          I lost my Toyota 4 Runner in five feet of "mist" back in 1994 on Imperial Highway in Long Beach. I had to walk in chest high "mist" back to the school I was teaching at to call for a tow. :bang:

                          When it mists, it REALLY mists! (Can you say..."El Nino?")

                          Comment


                          • Re: O'nuts 3rd annual &quot;how to make MiceChat a better place&quot;

                            Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                            It NEVER rains in SoCal. We haven't had rain since 1893 - and even then it was only a tenth of an inch.

                            thats exactly what hubby said when we lived in SO california. even during a rain storm hmmmmmmmmmm intersting :lol:

                            Friends for life

                            Comment

                            Ad Widget

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X