X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: O'nuts 3rd annual "how to make MiceChat a better place"

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
    :lol: It's not a huge mistake in Reno. It's just the biggest little mistake you could make.
    :lol:

What would make MP a better place to be.....having one night a week dedicated to Arrested Development chatter. Can I get an amen, my friend Claire?

Comment

OMG, I love this thread :lmao:

thanks Onut, as usual you said it all perfectly
      procrastibating

Comment

Originally posted by Demigod View Post
        Seems some people need to get a sense of humor...preferably surgically implanted.
        Fun in a box!

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
        I would like to add that Ken and I once went to Reno on Halloween for an Exotic/Erotic Party and Costume contest and well....let's just say that our 38 year old ideas of what 's exotic/erotic were very different than the 21 year olds' ideas. It takes a lot to get me embarrassed , but this was definitely one of the few times! : )

I love this thread!
        "But every night, when it gets dark
        and the stars come out,
        I'll look up on her behalf.
        I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
          one big pet peeve....... in fact for several of us.
          we do not want to hear. i picked up dog poo, I ate. I crapped,farted, I am now doing laundry, now I am here again now I am out in the yard, who cares! the fact you posted 250 posts today telling us from the time you got up until the time you go to bed all you have done blow by blow minute by minute tells me your life sucks, and you need to get off here and play with your kids, clean house, get a job and get a life!
          its the quality not the quantity of posts people~!!! ( yeah I have been guilty of this, now I know better and do have a life!! ) Its all about shutting down the computer and acually finding life out there. instead of posting hundreds of times a day " yeah I do not have a life :lmao:

thats soooo sad!!!

While, I do agree with this in theory, I just want to make this comment.

I do enjoy hearing about other people's lives. We all obviously have our "love for Disney", in common. However, there are many other things that bond us together as MiceChatters.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan View Post
            So...you're saying that if all 13,000 of us showed up at Rancho del Zocalo at the same time looking for a table....that would be bad.

Hmmm....you could be on to something here...
            Uh.... not to be overly pickey or anal or anything Dear Duke... because I know you've been busy around here gathering tid bits of wonderous information for the round up in between sleeping in threads but....

There are over 18,000 of us now.

Just so you know. :whistling:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
              Uh.... not to be overly pickey or anal or anything Dear Duke... because I know you've been busy around here gathering tid bits of wonderous information for the round up in between sleeping in threads but....

There are over 18,000 of us now.

Just so you know. :whistling:
              Okay...Now you're just messing with my mind. On the members link in says "One of 13,986."

Are you keeping the other 4,000 under a tarp in the back? :blink:

And furthermore, I don't "sleep" in threads!. I...um...rest my eyes. Why, to hear you describe it one would think I was nodding off every....

ever.....

:sleep: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

Comment

18,264 members. That's what it says under MiceChat statistics. That's under the names of all the members, and guests, presently online.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                  18,264 members. That's what it says under MiceChat statistics. That's under the names of all the members, and guests, presently online.

Ah. So....that begs the question...why are the two numbers off by 4000? If we really have 18,264 members why aren't their user names listed on the members page? Do these mystery 4000 members NOT have user names?

Ich verstehe nicht.

Comment

Ah. So....that begs the question...why are the two numbers off by 4000? If we really have 18,264 members why aren't their user names listed on the members page? Do these mystery 4000 members NOT have user names?

Ich verstehe nicht.
                    I have been wondering that very same thing.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Do these mystery 4000 members NOT have user names?
                      These mysterious 4000 members are either:
                      • Banned
                      • Suspended
                      • or Have Not Confirmed their Email (most likely)
                      It seems that we get people interested in the site, but then they never confirm their email address.
                      -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
                        These mysterious 4000 members are either:
                        • Banned
                        • Suspended
                        • or Have Not Confirmed their Email (most likely)
                        It seems that we get people interested in the site, but then they never confirm their email address.
                        I knew that someone had the answer. Thanks.
                        BarbaraAnn

Comment

11) I've been seeing a trend in threads lately and I just felt the need to add number eleven. Because I can!

Now I'm all for asking what the crowds are like during late December, or if crowds are as bad as you hear they are over three day weekends. Those are honest to goodness questions that can usually be answered. Yes, late December is busy because of Christmas, and 3 day weekends usually are busier because, well, they are 3 day weekends.

But asking what the crowds are like on say, Novemeber 8th, or March 22nd, or if mid-week visits in January are usually rainy, is like asking if there's going to be traffic on I-5 headed southbound around the Calgrove exit in Newhall on Tuesday April 9th at 2:17pm.

Nobody knows for sure. Really, we don't. It could be busy on November 8, then again it might not be. March 22nd is probably going to be busy. But that date possibly could be quiet. Yes, January is in the middle of SoCal rainy season, but will it be rainy in the middle of the week on one particular January day? Maybe. Maybe not. WE DON'T KNOW!!! <said in his best Pee Wee Herman voice>

So if you wanna know if it's going to be a really crowded weekend over Gay Days weekend, or if Thanksgiving Day is traditionally crowded, or if New Years Day is quieter than normal, have at it, you'll get some legit answers. But please, if you ask if Tuesday October 16th is going to be a busy day, you're probably going to get a lot of "it might be and it might not be" answers. Unless you're Karnack, or Madame Leota, then maybe you'll get a "message from somewhere beyond" about the future

Comment

• Re: O'nuts 3rd annual &quot;how to make MiceChat a better place&quot;

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                            11)
                            So if you wanna know if it's going to be a really crowded weekend over Gay Days weekend, or if Thanksgiving Day is traditionally crowded, or if New Years Day is quieter than normal, have at it...
                            So, the little lady and I are going to be visiting between Christmas and New Years. We know it will be crowded, but is it going to rain?
                            :unsure:

:whistling

:mob:
                            Charlie :wave:
                            MiceChat User #1037

Comment

It NEVER rains in SoCal. We haven't had rain since 1893 - and even then it was only a tenth of an inch.
                              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                              Save

Comment

That's true Dusty, y'all get that weird "mist" stuff that still gets everything really wet really quick.....
                                HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
                                "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                                  Unless you're Karnack, or Madame Leota, then maybe you'll get a "message from somewhere beyond" about the future

I think MiceChat needs to have an official psychic for exactly these purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by HDAlien View Post
                                    That's true Dusty, y'all get that weird "mist" stuff that still gets everything really wet really quick.....
                                    I lost my Toyota 4 Runner in five feet of "mist" back in 1994 on Imperial Highway in Long Beach. I had to walk in chest high "mist" back to the school I was teaching at to call for a tow. :bang:

When it mists, it REALLY mists! (Can you say..."El Nino?")

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                                      It NEVER rains in SoCal. We haven't had rain since 1893 - and even then it was only a tenth of an inch.

thats exactly what hubby said when we lived in SO california. even during a rain storm hmmmmmmmmmm intersting :lol:

Friends for life

Comment

Working...
                                      X