This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O'nuts 3rd annual "how to make MiceChat a better place"

Yep folks, it's that time of the year for me to share with you my views on making MiceChat a better place to be. So sit back, relax, and do as I say :lol:

1)2)3)4)5)

Re: O'nuts 3rd annual "how to make MiceChat a better place"

I say: Hooray for this thread!

:clap:
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Here's one from me:

Titles of threads are important! Name them appropriately! If a ride has been open for some time, a brand new thread called "Nemo Subs" will probably be ignored.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post
        I say: Hooray for this thread!

:clap:
        I second this. :judge:
        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl View Post
          I second this. :judge:
          And I'd like to third it! :clap:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Demigod View Post
            And I'd like to third it! :clap:
            I fourth it!

Comment

Can I throw one in?

If you can, try and read the entire post before making a comment. There are a few threads out there with wrong information and the right info comes up later in the thread, but if you did not read the whole thing, you would still think the info is correct and comment on it.

Comment

...Trying to think about past posts...

1. Don't think I've given up too much personal info. But I'll try to watch it.
                2. I don't think I'm too repetitive.
                2. I don't think I'm too repetitive.
                3. Sloppy spelling, punctuation, etc., is a pet peeve of mine, so I always use spell check (thank you Firefox!)
                4. Debating gives me ulcers. Sometimes I give my 2 cents, while others like to empty out their bank accounts.
                5. I try to watch out for troll bait (or even those one or two people on here who always debate negatively - I'm avoiding answering "her" posts anymore.)

Thanks for the rules O'nut!

Comment

Yay Onut!!! :clap:
                  Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Yay for people giving ideas - very good ones I might add too.

Comment

Be aware of your evening cocktail count before posting. Trust me on this. :blush:
                      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
                        Be aware of your evening cocktail count before posting. Trust me on this. :blush:
                        Or don't. And use backspace. A lot.

Thanks, Onut! I always enjoy your How to Improve MiceChat threads. Love you!

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                          Yep folks, it's that time of the year for me to share with you my views on making MiceChat a better place to be. So sit back, relax, and do as I say :lol:
                          (checks calendar) WOW! Is it really that time already! Where has the time gone? (oops, repetitive) I do look forward to this thread though!

O'nut = not a salesman. Better answer: "And if you aren't a gold member (giggle giggle at "gold member") why the hell not? Pony up your $12 and support this place that you have felt the need to tell your procotologists bad elbow story along with "thanks" 3256 times! And if there isn't a club for you, (surprising if there isn't) then you can create one!"

Also forgotten...use the search feature. If it isn't working then go back at least a few pages and see if there might possibly be something there.

If you start a thread and no one replies, go ahead and give it a few little bumps now and then, but nicely - don't say "why doesn't anyone answer me?" Or other such measures.

My signature says it all -- this is a great place!!
                          I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
                          then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Think logically, not emotionally, before you post .

Comment

This should be required reading for all of MiceChat.

The End.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X