This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the new look!

2.0 Rocks! this is so cool. Way to go MM!
    Originally posted by aashee
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Re: Love the new look!

Love it too!

Comment

yeah, the reply box is large again...

Comment

It's a minor tweak to the existing theme. Tables are tighter, and things are abit more streamlined on the server end as well.

If perchance you find anything broken, just toss me a PM. (Even though it shouldn't be!)
        -Monorail Man

Comment

No kidding! The tiny box was throwing off my groove. Lookin' good!
          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

I like it, it'll take getting used to LOL
            But I don't like the smaller font size
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
              I like it, it'll take getting used to LOL
              But I don't like the smaller font size
              It's good to note that all the posts fonts are the same, only the padding on the tables is smaller. The only fonts that have changed are the Navbar Navbit fonts (the thread titles), and the tab fonts.
              -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
                It's good to note that all the posts fonts are the same, only the padding on the tables is smaller. The only fonts that have changed are the Navbar Navbit fonts (the thread titles), and the tab fonts.
                Really? I was thinking the font looked smaller too! Maybe it just my OLD eyes... but then...NNL is a lot younger than me!!!! And it looks smaller to her too! :lol:

Otherwise... looks pretty good. It will just take me a day or two to get use to the slightly different arrangement. But looking good so far!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

It's a minor tweak to the existing theme. Tables are tighter, and things are abit more streamlined on the server end as well.

If perchance you find anything broken, just toss me a PM. (Even though it shouldn't be!)
                  The small box is still there for quick replies in the MCV section. Not quite sure if that is supposed to stay, but it's there. I looked at TS since I know that has a different skin like MCV, but that doesn't seem to have the same issue.

Other than that, I really like it! Thanks for the upgrade Monorail Man!

Comment

Wait... the TS and MCV aren't on the main page at the bottom like before... I have to use the side navigation box to get to them? I know a lot of people don't use them but as a Mod/Leader over there quick access would be better... or... am I missing something...

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Those Teen and MCV links are restored.

FYI: I'm working on new MCV and Teen Scene styles, so the current ones will not be there for long.
                      -Monorail Man

Comment

Oh awesome!!!! Geeze Hastin have we told you lately how much we appreciate the enormous amount of your time you spend around here fixing, and doing and creating for us!!??

YOU.... SO... ROCK!!!! :squeeze:

Comment

The spaces page is completely hosed for me... the style is wacked. (Edit: seem to work now.. even though i refreshed before..)

The new tabs are pretty cool.. except they lack a horizontal line for me at the bottom of the tabs.. unless you mouse over them. Since they are 'behind' the current open tab, the black line should go all the way across.. right now there is no line below the tab graphics, making them bleed into the welcomebar area. Is that a known issue?

Comment

clicking on one of the subsections of usercp from the navbar creates a nested view with the sidebar active on the left. compare this to clicking on 'user cp' in the drop down list, and no side bar is present (thank god).

Intentional? The nested view with two sidebars is pretty 'undesirable' IMO

Comment

I'm not sure what that means... :blush:
                              When I click on New Posts, the font of the topics is smaller, like really small.
                              And I SWEAR that the font size of the posts are too - it looks smaller than the font that I'm typing this post in.

And there are no tabs anymore.... the shots, spaces, games etc are just text links.
                              Good morning, son
                              In twenty years from now
                              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                              And I can tell you 'bout today
                              And how I picked you up and everything changed
                              It was pain
                              Sunny days and rain
                              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse