This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCV issues

When trying to view threads in the Mice Chat VMK forum, all the threads come up with the File Not found (404) error message. Makes my job easier, but still am curious is it just me?
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Re: MCV issues

I'm not a VMK fan, but I checked it out for ya, and it gave me the same problem.

Comment

OK, after playing around, I have noticed some things. There is one forum I can get into. The one required for my leader status. However, I can also get into threads that have multiple pages, but only by clicking on a number. The thread title or clickling last page leads to a message like this:

The requested page http://www.micechat.com/forums/vmk_t...tml&styleid=-1 cannot be found.

Now, once I open a thread, I can use the next page/first page/last pages links just fine. However, the threads that are one page I cannot see at all.

Any ideas?

Comment

I spoke with Monorail Man earlier regarding the same issue and he said it had something to do with the VMK skin and he fixed it.

Try it now and if its still happening we need to contact him.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
          I spoke with Monorail Man earlier regarding the same issue and he said it had something to do with the VMK skin and he fixed it.

Try it now and if its still happening we need to contact him.
          Still happening. I'll shoot a pm his way. Thanks for the heads up Summer!

Comment

yeah still happening have to go via new threads

Comment

boo still not working right
              :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
              Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Sent MonorailMan a pm. Hopefully it will get resolved soon. Interesting that it seems people are posting new threads and replying to them though. Maybe it's only some people who are affected?

Comment

Yes, it's still there. I didn't notice it at first because I was clicking to the most recent post (or the arrow)

But if you take the: &styleid=-1 out of the url then it will work.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/rando...tml&styleid=-1
                  http://www.micechat.com/forums/randomness_refuelled_v2_20-t74544.html

See?

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                    Sent MonorailMan a pm. Hopefully it will get resolved soon. Interesting that it seems people are posting new threads and replying to them though. Maybe it's only some people who are affected?
                    Um... its doing it to me too. Wasn't doing that a couple oh hours ago...
                    I can't image that only some people are affected. Wonder how everyone is getting in to post... unless they figured out Bri's trick.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Unfortunately, we are not going to be able to fix this issue until later tonight.

VMK threads with more than one page seem to still be working. Strange problem. We'll try to get the one page threads back up as soon as possible.
                      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Very weird problem. Well in the mean time we can use Bri's work around to get in.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Since i'm an East Coaster, I'm heading to bed soon, but will check on it tomorrow.

Thanks for all your hard work Dusty and MM! MC gets even better with each new feature! Kudos to both of you, and the entire team! :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                            Since i'm an East Coaster, I'm heading to bed soon, but will check on it tomorrow.

Thanks for all your hard work Dusty and MM! MC gets even better with each new feature! Kudos to both of you, and the entire team! :ap:
                            Totally agree! you guys rock!

Comment

This issue is fixed.
                              -Monorail Man

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X