• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dustysage
    replied
    Re: What is Micechat?

I think this thread has run its course.

Folks, please try not to derail threads. If you feel that a user has signed up just to cause trouble on the site, please use the "Report Post" button or contact a Moderator directly.

Thank you for your help.

-Dusty

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

In other words derail a thread that you don't agree with, or is that too harsh?

Leave a comment:

• RenMan
    replied

I think you have to like randomness to enjoy this site. Kind of like the way this thread about positivity and negativity turned into a conversation about college sports and point spreads within the first three pages!

Leave a comment:

• dizzygrl
    replied

Originally posted by Jazzman View Post
    That's just Donald's little tribute to whatever team is next in line to get stomped on. :lol:

All in good fun! I didn't mean to come off too severe. Sorry about that.
    I love micechat! I am also a Husky, and yes I believe the Ducks will stomp on us this weekend; but I do think that we're beginning to see the light at the end of a very very long tunnel if we can build a team around our new quarterback. Anyway, about Micechat...I'm housebound quite a bit and I come on and browse and read almost everyday and I love everything from the trip reports to the arguements. I can usually get to DL once a year for a week and Micechat fills the void. So, keep doing what your all doing, I for one think its all excellent.

Leave a comment:

• Jazzman
    replied

That's just Donald's little tribute to whatever team is next in line to get stomped on. :lol:

All in good fun! I didn't mean to come off too severe. Sorry about that.

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied

/\
    LOL - I was just joking since your Donald's foot had a WSU cougar tattoo. It seems to have turned into a Husky, how did that happen, oh, web-footed fan?

Leave a comment:

• Jazzman
    replied

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    Psst: Go Wazzu!
    Oohh... ouch... Really? After Saturday? Fifty point spread? Though, they did find the stadium without getting lost, so I guess there's something for them.

Leave a comment:

• Duck44
    replied

Originally posted by Aristocat View Post

Really? I hadn't noticed. But don't let that make you feel like less of a man...

Yes, ASU had played all the toughest Pac-10 teams already. Huge victories over Oregon St, Stanford, WSU and Washington. And pat yourself on the back for those wins over San Diego State and San Jose State. Enjoy the bye week and your ranking while it lasts.

Leave a comment:

• Aristocat
    replied

Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
    I'm onto you.
    Really? I hadn't noticed. But don't let that make you feel like less of a man...

Leave a comment:

• Dustysage
    replied

Originally posted by flyinshirer View Post
    It would be nice to come on here and read some really fun, positive things about the "Happiest Place on Earth!"

There are certainly lots of threads just like that. However, unlike many other Disney sites, we DO allow people to express their frustrations and disappointments with Disney as well.

There are a lot of Disney fans that simply defend the company, even when they are wrong. We don't do that. If Disney is going to charge a premium price for their services, we are going to expect and demand a premium product. We are very much Disney fans, but we aren't going to let the DOMs (Defenders of Mediocrity) allow Disney to ever again follow the Paul Pressler path to budget cuts and DCA quality parks.

I think that if you browse these boards, you'll find a good mix of opinions rather than simple Disney propaganda.

Leave a comment:

• Duck44
    replied

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    Its been a season of upsets.

My Ducks will kicked the crap out of WSU.

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied

Originally posted by Jazzman View Post
    We all have our secrets, don't we?

Leave a comment:

• Duck44
    replied

Originally posted by Aristocat View Post
    Thank you, Duck. You are always a delight.
    I'm onto you.

Leave a comment:

• Aristocat
    replied

Thank you, Duck. You are always a delight.

Leave a comment:

• Duck44
    replied

If you want my 2 cents then stay away from the cat people.
    and people named Rob.

Otherwise its 100% fun.

Leave a comment:

• LightBeer
    replied

Originally posted by thejoshualee View Post
    2 douche bags
    :imtheone:

Leave a comment:

• Aristocat
    replied

I actually welcome the ugly threads. They liven up the Litterbox! )

Leave a comment:

• xalesa
    replied

I am a new member myself, but I've been reading the threads now for several months (after learning about MiceChat from Yesterland). I agree that this place has great community, and I love to read about everyone's different passions for DL; the good, bad and ugly. If you love something you will defend it, promote it, bash it if it's not performing the way it should, and share your passion for it with others.
    Mice Chat is just a big ol' family! :yea:

Leave a comment:

• SummerInFL
    replied

Perception is the devil of any situation..

I want to share this analogy with you..

Two people go into a puppet show. They see the exact same show with the exact same puppets. Person #1 see the puppet strings, enjoys the show anyway and tries to immerse themselves and has a good time. Person #2 sees the puppet strings, bitches about it the entire show, ruining not only their experience but the experience of anyone they brought with them.

With a place like Mice Chat, it all depends on how you want to see the show.

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

As others have said, in any community this large you are going to have to take the good with the bad. MiceChat is NOT your typical Disney website, but obviously we are doing something right.

And also with anything, it's the bad stuff that get's the most attention.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X