The "Ignore List" does not work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Ignore List" does not work

Does the Ignore List (at the bottom of User Settings / Account) function?
    I added a username, but their posts still appear.

The "ignore" feature on some boards cause threads started by ignored users to not appear on the Topic list, which is optimal.

The "Ignore List" still does not work.

Unless you count how these trouble-report posts are ignored by MiceChat staff.

Last edited by Mr Wiggins; 06-09-2016, 04:58 PM.
    "Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
    it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
    together with every variety of recreation and fun,
    designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
    - Michael Eisner

Comment

More than two years later, "Ignore List" still doesn't work...

Comment

Originally posted by mcphoenix View Post
        More than two years later, "Ignore List" still doesn't work...
        Unfortunately, this can not be fixed. We are using vBulletin Cloud, and it just does not work the way it needs to. We would have already transitioned to another software program called Discourse, but we are having an issue with ads. That issue can't be fixed, so we can't go in that direction. A test version was up and running and we were ready to make our move, but then the ad issue appeared. Our next option is XenForo, which we know will work. The issue now is just when it will get done. There are actually several people involved, so it's not as easy as I originally thought it would be. I will provide more updates as I get them.

Comment

Originally posted by PhotoMatt View Post

Unfortunately, this can not be fixed. We are using vBulletin Cloud, and it just does not work the way it needs to. We would have already transitioned to another software program called Discourse, but we are having an issue with ads. That issue can't be fixed, so we can't go in that direction. A test version was up and running and we were ready to make our move, but then the ad issue appeared. Our next option is XenForo, which we know will work. The issue now is just when it will get done. There are actually several people involved, so it's not as easy as I originally thought it would be. I will provide more updates as I get them.
          Any new info?

Comment

Originally posted by ajburk97 View Post

Any new info?
            No news at this time. It could change, though. I will definitely provide an update when/if there is one.

Comment

Working...
            X