This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vote It Up/Vote it Down

Yes, an amazing job! This is one of the best site out there!

Comment

never mind.... I am glad the forums will be ok, and not changed. the front page I never look at any ways
      Last edited by Hakuna Makarla; 11-12-2007, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Would it be possible to bring the "thumbs down" option back, but only in the following way.

A person could only have the ability to vote a thread down if the thread already has thumbs up votes. Once the thread gets enough "down votes" to where it becomes neutral again then the ability to vote it down goes away. This would make it so that a persons' thread wouldn't go into the red. It is much easier/nicer to see that "your" thread is just neutral instead of "in the red."

Just a personal thought. Let me know if you need me to expand on it.

...Joe...

Comment

Originally posted by Quacky4Donald View Post
          Would it be possible to bring the "thumbs down" option back, but only in the following way.

A person could only have the ability to vote a thread down if the thread already has thumbs up votes. Once the thread gets enough "down votes" to where it becomes neutral again then the ability to vote it down goes away. This would make it so that a persons' thread wouldn't go into the red. It is much easier/nicer to see that "your" thread is just neutral instead of "in the red."

Just a personal thought. Let me know if you need me to expand on it.

...Joe...
          That's what Dusty said they want to do above. Just that it's difficult to work out and they have more pressing matters to get working first.
          Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
          DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X