Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gray backround?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gray backround?

    On the original mice chat page its now gray, is there any way to make it go back to the original? I looked on the list at the very bottom of the homepage but I didn't see anything.
    Har har har

  • #2
    Re: Gray backround?

    This is the new color, to match the new MiceAge style.
    -Monorail Man

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Gray backround?

      Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
      This is the new color, to match the new MiceAge style.

      Is there going to be an option anytime to change it back to the original one?
      Har har har

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Gray backround?

        Originally posted by garbear View Post
        Is there going to be an option anytime to change it back to the original one?
        No. This is too minor of a change to require a special style for the previous version.
        -Monorail Man

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Gray backround?

          Is there going to be a Christmas themed color scheme again this year with falling snow? :beg:
          I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
          That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Gray backround?

            Originally posted by Jennidisneyfer View Post
            Is there going to be a Christmas themed color scheme again this year with falling snow? :beg:
            I don't know if we will have "Falling snow" but I'm sure we'll do a holiday theme.
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

            Find us on Facebook: .

            How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
            Save

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Gray backround?

              Thank you sir :love:
              I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
              That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Gray backround?

                Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                I don't know if we will have "Falling snow" but I'm sure we'll do a holiday theme.
                I can hardley wait to see what you guys will have

                Friends for life

                Comment

                Get Away Today Footer

                Collapse
                Working...
                X