This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 20,000 members MiceChat!

Congratulations everyone, our family is now over 20,000 members large.

Threads: 77,056, Posts: 2,319,031, Members: 20,002
    We'd like to thank all of you for helping to keep MiceChat a safe and friendly place for everyone, no matter how big we get.

Hard to believe that we aren't even 3 years old yet - it has been a remarkable time in my life and I'm so thankful for all the wonderful people I've met here. Here's to another happy 20,000 members and to all of you for making this such a warm and happy place.

To Monorail Man, Al Lutz, the staff, clubs, and Moderators of MiceAge and MiceChat, all of our partner sites, and mostly to all of you amazing MiceChatters - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for making MiceChat a fun place to come home to every night!

Most humbly yours,

The Dusty One
    Last edited by Dustysage; 11-15-2007, 06:44 PM.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Re: Happy 20,000 members MiceChat!

Wow, 20,000 members! That is amazing! :clap: Thanks to MonorailMan, Dusty, and Al for giving us a place to come and find each other. I've made some of the most amazing friends here on MC...Not to mention met the man of my dreams! None of it would have happened without MC. :gladsad:
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Next news headline

20,000 MiceChatters have been spotted at Disneyland.

Gosh I knew of some you when it was just D.I.G. and A.D.D.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, totally awesome.

Micechat so rocks.

It seems like yesterday I joined the site. Time flies when your having fun.

Comment

Wow! Congrats on a job well done!

Comment

Congrats Dusty for being the man with the vision, and many thanks to Monorail Man for making it happen! :bow:

Hurray to the rest of us, just for being super cool!
            A signature should go here.

Comment

:clap:

I have met so many wonderful people thanks to MC. Thank you Dusty and MM making that possible.

Comment

Thanks to everyone that makes it happen! I am just so happy to be part of it all!

Comment

I remember the day that I found you. I was hungry for information about Disneyland. You provided me with the information that I needed for my very first trip there. I stayed around long after that 2005 trip. I have been having too much fun to leave.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

Yay!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

This is very cool! 20,002 insta-friends!

Seriously, we could organize a coup with that many people--you know, like insist that Rachero De Zacwhatever MUST serve spicer food or all the cute dudes in DCA must wear board shorts and tank tops....

the list goes on and on.

But it is a great feeling that our solitary love of all things Disney-ish is supported.

That's a community, alright.

Peace to all at this happy place!
                      Roo
                      husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Well derserve for a great Chat such as this one. With great people (the MiceChatters), a good & fun place to talk about Disney and other things that might interest you.

I hope more will join and get to enjoy this wonderful chat like I do. Love you MiceChat. So happy that 20,000 members found you.

-Hayley B.
                        Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Seems like only yesterday we were celebrating our 5000th member.
                          Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
                          2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
                          2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh wow! Congratulations, MiceChat! It's amazing how one man's dream can draw in so many amazing people! Thank you to all of the admins, mods, and everyone who's made this place so addicting and wonderful. :love:
                            MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Woo-hoo!
                              20,000 - that a lot!!!

I'm so glad to be a part of such an assembly of great folks! I'm really new here, but from my first look at this place I new it was just the finest place for Disney fans of all ages and walks of life.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Trekkie Dad View Post
                                Had to look at my MiceChat Member number and said shucks, I missed out there. It was close to 7000 when I came around.
                                Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Trekkie Dad View Post
                                  Well it wasn't yesterday, but Barbaraann started a thread on Feb 20, 2006 (just over a year after we launched) to announce that we had hit the 5,000 member mark. We've come a very long way since then.

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                                  Save

Comment

20,000 and growing! The many friends that I have made on this board over the years are a diverse group...and each of my friendships just as real and wonderful as those that I enjoy in my actual world.

I've been extremely busy changing careers of late, and all is in transition but going well. I intend to become far more envolved in meets (etc.) within thw next year.

I join with SunnyG in thanking you Al Lutz, Dusty Sage, Monorailman, Kevin Yee, Sue Kruse, Alain Littaye, Ian Parkinson and Werner Weiss for making MiceAge/MiceChat the interactive forum of entertainment, information and friendship that it has become - and continues to evolve better and better.
                                    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 11-15-2007, 07:48 PM.
                                    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Woo Hoo!!:yea: That's awesome! Thanks to everyone that makes this place run!
                                      Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                                      FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                                      I bring the magic!!!
                                      "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                                      Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                                      Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

20,000????? Holy Crap that's amazing!

Dusty, MonorailMan and everybody associated with MC, thank you so much for this incredible home on the Web. MiceChat has given me a rare opportunity to meet and interview many creative and interesting people--a list I expect to keep growing. I've toured the Disney Studio and hobnobbed with celebrities because of doors you've helped open for me. Because of you, I have found my voice.

Most importantly, I've met some of the greatest and closest friends I will ever know in my life.

I love you all. :love:

(OK, I love some of you more than others, but that's what family's all about right?)
                                        Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X