Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent forum down time

I have no idea why the forums were offline. It must have been a bug in a recent automatic update that changed a setting and I just now found out.

I have not logged in for a few weeks for several reasons, but I won't get into that now. I will make sure this does not happen again.

Originally posted by PhotoMatt View Post
    I have no idea why the forums were offline. It must have been a bug in a recent automatic update that changed a setting and I just now found out.

I have not logged in for a few weeks for several reasons, but I won't get into that now. I will make sure this does not happen again.
    Geeeee.....I though it was You/MICE CHAT,
    What was funny....The date on the note....was strange?
    I was happy see my EAGLE again.......LoL
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

So I can set aside my conspiracies that the forum downtime was a jerk reaction to all the negative posts in the DL sub..?

Comment

Originally posted by Thumperrrrr View Post
        So I can set aside my conspiracies that the forum downtime was a jerk reaction to all the negative posts in the DL sub..?
        I hadn’t been on the forums in a while and definitely thought I must have missed some heated debate that got shutdown for a bit there. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by lemuth0922 View Post

I hadn’t been on the forums in a while and definitely thought I must have missed some heated debate that got shutdown for a bit there. Lol
          I don't like the concept of MC being shutdown.......
          I been part of MC for long time now...

But with most stuff ,that we deal with life....it was good
          be away from it , for little while.........IMO

When MC was off line , so was my Eagle...........................
          And it was good feeling , when saw Eagle came back on......
          Last edited by Eagleman; 11-05-2021, 09:06 PM.
          Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by Eagleman View Post

I don't like the concept of MC being shutdown.......
            I been part of MC for long time now...

But with most stuff ,that we deal with life....it was good
            be away from it , for little while.........IMO

When MC was off line , so was my Eagle...........................
            And it was good feeling , when saw Eagle came back on......
            We're glad you're back here too, Eagleman!

I take breaks periodically, but it's always nice to return.
            Brian the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by Brian PieGuy View Post

We're glad you're back here too, Eagleman!

I take breaks periodically, but it's always nice to return.
              Thank You my Friend and same with you to !
              Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Originally posted by PhotoMatt View Post

In all seriousness, have you though of adding a few mods to help out?
                "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Originally posted by TacAlert View Post

In all seriousness, have you though of adding a few mods to help out?
                  This forum's been on autopilot for almost two weeks. A bit strange.
                  Brian the Pooh

Comment

Originally posted by Brian PieGuy View Post

This forum's been on autopilot for almost two weeks. A bit strange.
                    Yes. I even reached out to Dusty and crickets. Most forums, especially one of this size, have multiple mods. Not just one. Multiple are needed to avoid one person's opinion taking over.
                    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X