This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ads in the Clubs?

I don't we should have ads showing up in the club forums. Gold Members pay to have clubs and access to clubs...we shouldn't' have to see ads.

Just my opinion.

Re: Ads in the Clubs?

I agree.

Comment

Please read my post in the forums. We are tinkering with the site all week. It would be great if you guys to could hold off on any undue concern until we are able to finish our work. Thanks,

Dusty
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
        Please read my post in the forums. We are tinkering with the site all week. It would be great if you guys to could hold off on any undue concern until we are able to finish our work. Thanks,

Dusty
        we posted at exactly the same time...my apologies....

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post

Dusty
          thank you for the explanation, but your posts surfaced after we voiced our concerns.

Comment

Not a problem. Just wanted to make sure that everyone understood. A lot of what you guys temporarily see this week is only because you are seeing default settings that we will later go in and change.
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X