Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Logged out???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logged out???

This keeps happening me! Is it happening anybody else?

When I'm reading a thread and if i chose to reply, or even just go to another page, suddenly I'm logged out... And it's not as if I've left the computer for a long period of time.. Its happens while posting and reading!

Anybody else share my problem?

(It happened while i was making this thread! Ironic eh?! )

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Re: Logged out???

A lot of weird things happen when I am posting. It never logs me out. It just tells me that the website isn't available a lot. I have learned to be patient lately with MiceChat. I appreciate it when it works correctly, and I don't get too upset when it isn't. MiceChat has become very popular.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

I am logged out constantly and it has been going on for at least a couple of months. VERY annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
        I am logged out constantly and it has been going on for at least a couple of months. VERY annoying.
        Manually clear your cookies, and try logging in again. Most problems with getting logged out, is that the server does not have your correct cookie/session hash. Also, if you're accessing at work, many work anti-spam/firewalls/filters (such as WebSense) do not allow persistant cookies and that can cause you to get logged out.

Also, make sure the "Remember Me?" box is ticked, or there's only a 30 minute window for you to browse around pages. If you lag more than 30 minutes (or close all browser windows), it logs you out for privacy reasons.
        -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
          Also, make sure the "Remember Me?" box is ticked, or there's only a 30 minute window for you to browse around pages. If you lag more than 30 minutes (or close all browser windows), it logs you out for privacy reasons.
          I did that a few hours ago and now its working perfectly! Thanks Monorail Man!!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
            Manually clear your cookies, and try logging in again.
            Do that all the time

Also, if you're accessing at work, many work anti-spam/firewalls/filters (such as WebSense) do not allow persistant cookies and that can cause you to get logged out.
            No work computer

Also, make sure the "Remember Me?" box is ticked,
            Always has been
            But thanks for trying!!

Comment

I am averaging 4-5 time outs a day on MiceChat (and only MiceChat), and I am on one computer, and I'm the only user.

Comment

Are we still upgrading the server on MC?

I am still continuing to have time out issues at least 4-5 times a day only on MiceChat. I am on forums with much higher volume of images that has very few time out issues. Why is this still an issue on MC? I have a very "clean" computer (cookies, history, etc).

Comment

I'm hoping it gets updated. ALthough I am being a bit selfish that I want it to work perfectly all the time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X