This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logged out???

This keeps happening me! Is it happening anybody else?

When I'm reading a thread and if i chose to reply, or even just go to another page, suddenly I'm logged out... And it's not as if I've left the computer for a long period of time.. Its happens while posting and reading!

Anybody else share my problem?

(It happened while i was making this thread! Ironic eh?! )

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Re: Logged out???

A lot of weird things happen when I am posting. It never logs me out. It just tells me that the website isn't available a lot. I have learned to be patient lately with MiceChat. I appreciate it when it works correctly, and I don't get too upset when it isn't. MiceChat has become very popular.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

I am logged out constantly and it has been going on for at least a couple of months. VERY annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
        I am logged out constantly and it has been going on for at least a couple of months. VERY annoying.
        Manually clear your cookies, and try logging in again. Most problems with getting logged out, is that the server does not have your correct cookie/session hash. Also, if you're accessing at work, many work anti-spam/firewalls/filters (such as WebSense) do not allow persistant cookies and that can cause you to get logged out.

Also, make sure the "Remember Me?" box is ticked, or there's only a 30 minute window for you to browse around pages. If you lag more than 30 minutes (or close all browser windows), it logs you out for privacy reasons.
        -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
          Also, make sure the "Remember Me?" box is ticked, or there's only a 30 minute window for you to browse around pages. If you lag more than 30 minutes (or close all browser windows), it logs you out for privacy reasons.
          I did that a few hours ago and now its working perfectly! Thanks Monorail Man!!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
            Manually clear your cookies, and try logging in again.
            Do that all the time

Also, if you're accessing at work, many work anti-spam/firewalls/filters (such as WebSense) do not allow persistant cookies and that can cause you to get logged out.
            No work computer

Also, make sure the "Remember Me?" box is ticked,
            Always has been
            But thanks for trying!!

Comment

I am averaging 4-5 time outs a day on MiceChat (and only MiceChat), and I am on one computer, and I'm the only user.

Comment

Are we still upgrading the server on MC?

I am still continuing to have time out issues at least 4-5 times a day only on MiceChat. I am on forums with much higher volume of images that has very few time out issues. Why is this still an issue on MC? I have a very "clean" computer (cookies, history, etc).

Comment

I'm hoping it gets updated. ALthough I am being a bit selfish that I want it to work perfectly all the time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X