This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The D23 Expo - What is it and what would you like to see

We plan on being at the Expo. It'll make a nice addition to the HM Event that we are going to be enjoying...

I'm sure we'll it however they decide to present it.

Comment

Yes, I'm another one of those "Morons" who'll be flying out to Anaheim this September for the Expo. It just sounds like a lot of fun, and who knows - they may end up suprising us with some really cool stuff.

See you there...

Comment

Originally posted by cidbliq View Post
        Yes, I'm another one of those "Morons" who'll be flying out to Anaheim this September for the Expo. It just sounds like a lot of fun, and who knows - they may end up suprising us with some really cool stuff.

See you there...
        I don't think you are a "Moron" at all. I'm also looking forward to the Expo. I'll probably just visit it for one day, but it sounds like a lot of fun.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
        Save

Comment

My brother has already booked his room and I will follow here shortly. Should be a fun expo and as mentioned before, you never know what kind of Disney surprise they may have for us D23 members !!!
          sigpic

Comment

I have also booked up to be in Anaheim during the D23 Expo. My plan is to purchase the 4 day pass and spend a bit of time at the Expo each day depending on who's showing up like Bob Iger or John Lassaster and than split the rest of the time between the two parks.
            Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X