This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about a new membership

So I was wondering if anyone knows the answer or had a similar experience: I put off joining D23 and I just noticed at DLR that there is a new issue of the D23 magazine already out. The first issue looks sold out (or removed).

If I join now as a charter member... will I get the complete D23 magazine collection from the beginning? Will I still get the premier issue? I hate to miss out on the first issue.

I know I shouldn't have put it off! It just kept slipping my mind and I totally forgot about it. I really hope they can still send out the first issue.
    --Jonathan

Re: Question about a new membership

I don't know. I was hoping to get the first issue too...hhmmm....

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that someone received the second issue when they joined late, not the first one.

Maybe someone at MC has an extra copy? We had 2, but I donated one to my parents to read...I'll see if they read it already and bring it to the Rally for you!
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I joined a month or so ago, I got the Second issue first....and then got the Premiere issue shortly after that. But..I just got my card this last Saturday.

Comment

If ever, I remember reading that members can order older issues online.

Comment

D23 Disney ''twenty-three'' Magazine Premier Issue | Disney Store

Comment

Your first issue will be whatever the most current issue is (right now it is Summer). Members have the option to order back issues from the website.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X