Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney Parks and Resorts Announce Their Plans For D23 Expo!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Parks and Resorts Announce Their Plans For D23 Expo!

Here's a little something to wet your whistle and entice you to the D23 Expo this September. The Walt Disney Parks and resorts are finally announcing a bit of what they intend to include at the Expo, and I can't help but think that this is really going to appeal to the fan community. There's a little something for every Disney fan here, and a little extra for those of you who have always wanted to know what it takes to become an Imagineer. Soon, we'll have the definitive answer.

So, if you are ready to meet Lucky, Wall-E, a boat load of Imagineers, and find out some interesting news about the Parks and Resorts, read along with me below:

Walt Disney Parks and Resorts to Offer a Glimpse

D23 EXPO, where the entire world of Disney will come together under one roof at the Anaheim Convention Center in California from September 10-13.

Through a series of stunning displays and not-to-be-missed presentations, D23 EXPO attendees will explore the rich legacy and future of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts including the 12-acre Cars Land

D23 EXPO attendees will discover:

• Never-before-seen models of classic Disney attractions and glimpses of coming projects that will surprise and delight even the most knowledgeable Disney fans.
    • The chance to meet, up close and personal, Lucky the Dinosaur and Wall-E.
    • A preview of the most advanced Audio-Animatronics figures ever created.
    • Displays showcasing cutting-edge effects technologies that are being developed for Disney attractions, shows and venues.
    • New Disney Cruise Line itineraries for 2011.

• World of ColorWorld of Color,
    • The Making of Toy Story Mania!Audio-Animatronics figure of Mr. Potato Head, Toy Story Mania! represents a new kind of Disney theme park attraction. Meet the team who helped bring it to life.
    • Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln at Disneyland and Hall of Presidents at the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World.

Tickets to the D23 EXPO are available at http://www.D23Expo.com. Admission includes access to all experiences and entertainment at the D23 EXPO and can be purchased for single days or for the full four days of festivities. Admission is $37 for a one-day adult ticket and $27 for children 3-12. Four-day passes are $111 for adults and $81 for children. Members of D23: The Official Community for Disney Fans will receive a discount on up to four same-day admissions, as well as early entry to each day of the D23 EXPO for themselves and their guests.

Special vacation packages including Disneyland Resort hotel accommodations, D23 EXPO tickets and theme park admission are available at the D23 EXPO website. Packages are available from both the Walt Disney Travel Company and the Anaheim/ Orange County Visitor & Convention Bureau, which is offering a limited number of area hotel rooms at special rates to those attending the D23 EXPO.

Many more details about D23 EXPO entertainment, events and special guests will be announced in the coming weeks. Fans can keep up with all the news by visiting www.D23EXPO.com D23
    And that's just the Parks and Resorts plans for the Expo! There is still much more to come from the other parts of the company!

-Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Disney Parks and Resorts Announce Their Plans For D23 Expo!

Wow -- how awesome is THAT? I am so looking forward to the Expo - it's going to be a blast!!

Comment

This should be great!

Comment

OOOOOOooooo.. I am so excited.

Thanks for posting this!

Comment

Whomever gets in to this PLEASE post a trip report! This sounds like it will be amazing!
          With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

Sweet! And Micechat is going to have updates.......right?

Comment

wall-e AND lucky??
              yes!!!

Comment

I am so excited!!
                Keith

Comment

Can anyone attend this event? Or do you first have to pay to join D23 and then pay to go to the event?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post
                    Can anyone attend this event? Or do you first have to pay to join D23 and then pay to go to the event?
                    Yep, anyone can attend. You do NOT need to be a D23 member. Although, D23 members do get a discount.

From everything I've heard, this is the ultimate event for Disney fans.

Here's the info for tickets: http://micechat.com/forums/d23-disne...t-10-13-a.html
                    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by FantasticDuck View Post
                      Whomever gets in to this PLEASE post a trip report! This sounds like it will be amazing!
                      I think I can arrange that.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

This does look like it's getting better and better. I have my 4 day tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                          I think I can arrange that.
                          Wohoo! You are one of my fave people!
                          With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

Has D23 posted anything officially about the dates of these new events? I'm still waiting to get a complete list of events and times with the dates....anyone know of anything regarding dates??? Let me know! Thanks
                            Visit my blog: http:www.disneydesignerland.blogspot.com

Comment

Go to the D23 site and they have posted a schedule of the major activites such as the various keynote addresses. You could plan your day around that.

D23 Expo | The Official Community for Disney Fans

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X