This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New D23 Pins on DisneyStore.com

There are some new D23 Expo pins on disneystore.com. They are all blue and silver. Look really cool!

Here is a link to Chip and Dale:

Disney D23 Membership Exclusive D23 Expo Chip an' Dale Pin | Disney Store

There is also Ariele, Crush, Figment, Penguins, Mickey and Hitchhiking Ghosts
    With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Re: New D23 Pins on DisneyStore.com

Have you noticed the pricing on the site is inconsistent? Some pins are $19.95 each (Ariel, Chip & Dale, Crush, and the penguins), while Mickey is only $12.99. Then, there's Figment and the Hitchhiking Ghosts for only... $4.99 each! I wonder if this was on purpose, or if the site is priced incorrectly?

Either way, I ordered 4 extra of the ghosts to use as trade bait at the Expo - at $4.99 apiece, I can afford to use them to trade for something cool I see.

Comment

I just called the 800# and the lady I spoke to said the prices are correct for these pins.

Placing my order right now.:yea:

Thanks for this info :bow:

Comment

Wow! I didn't notice how cheap some of them were! I just ran my daily "donald duck" search and chip and dale came up.

I just ordered 1 of each of the ghosts and figment to use for trade when I get to go back to the parks.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on this. I just ordered a few for me, a few for a friend and a few to trade. It is totally random that the Hitchhiking Ghosts and the Figment were so inexpensive.

Comment

Looks like the Mickey, HHG, and Figment are sold out, while the others will now ship in 2 weeks. I was thinking about asking NNL to get me the Figment and HHG, but I don't think they really look that nice, so I passed.
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Wow! Those sold out FAST! They were just posted this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by FantasticDuck View Post
                Wow! Those sold out FAST! They were just posted this morning!
                With no apparent limit and the price, and the fact one was the Hitchhiking Ghosts, I'm not surprised. However, I bet we do see more in stock soon...

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                  With no apparent limit and the price, and the fact one was the Hitchhiking Ghosts, I'm not surprised. However, I bet we do see more in stock soon...
                  I hesitated and missed out, but there are already some up on Ebay, sheesh!

Comment

That's insane! I didn't realize they were so limited. Otherwise I would have at least bought one of the $4.99 ones instead of waiting until I got paid.

However the Charter Year pins constantly sell out and come back into stock so I'm crossing my fingers.

Comment

OMG I agree! I hope they come back in stock! Or maybe they are "not available" because they realized they were mis-priced?

Originally posted by *Arielle* View Post
                      That's insane! I didn't realize they were so limited. Otherwise I would have at least bought one of the $4.99 ones instead of waiting until I got paid.

However the Charter Year pins constantly sell out and come back into stock so I'm crossing my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by James90241 View Post
                        OMG I agree! I hope they come back in stock! Or maybe they are "not available" because they realized they were mis-priced?
                        Unavailable usually means they are getting more in eventually, I think. We'll see what happens.

Comment

I don't remember seeing any info about any of them being LE, but perhaps they were what you consider "limited release" Considering the Expo is an actual event that takes place at one time I'm don't really see why they would have more, especially if the others are now saying they will ship in 2 weeks, which is right around when the event is.

Comment

I believe they were mispriced. This happened last month with a Cinderella set and a Tink pin. However, Disney did honor the price, I should know as I got the Tink.

It is normal that they sold out. Many popular pins will do that even when they are full priced. It would not surprise me to see them come back at the regular price soon. They are not showing as a limited edition. However, I believe the price will be consistant then.

Comment

I read all of the information in the item descriptions - nothing said "limited edition" or anything close to that. It just seems strange that two of the most popular designs (Mickey and Ghosts) would be so much less than B-list characters like Crush or the Poppins Penguins. It still feels like a mispricing to me.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X