Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

2 Free Tickets to the D23 Expo

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Free Tickets to the D23 Expo

Hello all

We ended up getting 2 tickets that we can't use for the Expo. I have 1 ticket for Thursday and 1 ticket for Friday. These tickets are for free...just need to pick them up on Wednesday afternoon in Ontario. Please PM if you are interested.

Anyone?

Re: 2 Free Tickets to the D23 Expo

i would love to have them please and thank u i live in newport beach...

Comment

i will be back on later tonight i'm excited.. i really hope i get them

Comment

You were the first to respond...PM back and we will arrange the details. :-)

Comment

Tickets were picked up tonight..Enjoy!

Comment

wow that was amazingly nice of you! true fans and generosity! I love the magic of Disney!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyaholik View Post
              wow that was amazingly nice of you! true fans and generosity! I love the magic of Disney!

Thanks...we bought these 2 tickets and couldn't use them and since they were CM tickets..couldn't sell them. Wanted them to go to a good home and to be used by someone who could really enjoy them and they did! Hope she has a great time!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X