This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the D23 Expo Survey!

... Well, my husband did, anyway. I'm pretty sure they didn't send me one because they're scared of what I'll say! )

Circarama's "Treasures of The Walt Disney Archives: What we hope for next year..." thread came in handy for the part where they asked what he thought about the Archives exhibit....

Anyone else get the survey?
    Tokyo Disney on 2 Weeks' Notice: A Photo-Packed Account of 17 Days in Japan! * All My Other Disney Trip Reports * Tweeting all things Disney @lurkyloo

Re: Got the D23 Expo Survey!

Yes, I also just received and completed the survey. Gave them generally high marks for the overall Expo. I expressed some dissatisfaction with the long lines and not being able to attend all of the presentations because of the long lines. I thought the Parks and Resorts pavillion was great though.
    Shift yer cargo dearie. Show 'em yer larboard side.

Comment

Same here, just got the survey and completed it. Generally high marks except for the wait and small spaces for the seminars/presentations. And low marks for the food.
      Keith

Comment

I too gave them high marks for the most part, except for the food.

I also like that there were a lot of open-end questions, with plenty of room to write more details. I made full use of those open fields, and thanked them for listening.

I really hope that they are able to take this feedback and make some positive changes with it. It won't take much tweaking for the next Expo to be an A plus.

Comment

I got mine as well and also gave it high marks (except the food).

I felt like we accomplished a lot while at the Expo until I filled out the portion of the survey that listed each presentation and most of mine were "Did not Attend." Some of the questions were actually hard, such as "What were you most looking forward to?" and "What was your one favorite at the Expo?" but as noted, there was lots of room to expand your answers since it was hard to pin it down to just one thing. -- Suzanne

Comment

Also got it and filled it out. Very in depth (had to actually stay after quitting time at work to finish it.ha!) I'm like most of you..overall high marks except for lines and food choices. I liked how when you rated something 'good', or lower I presume, another box popped up for you to explain the rating. I hope they are able to do another next year.

Comment

Of course I didn't get it....was getting bugged nonstop about filling out a card; I did even before Iger.

I had a rant all ready to go about "security," and of course I don't get the survey.

Comment

I filled out the survey yesterday. It took far longer than I expected.

One of the questions (toward the end) asks if you read (or post to) unofficial Disney websites. You can check multiple websites. The list includes MiceChat and MiceAge. There's also a space to write in other websites. If you read Yesterland, please write it in.

I would urge everyone who gets the survey to take the time to fill it out, which includes writing explanations for anything you don't give high marks to. This is an opportunity to let the D23 folks know what you felt was wonderful and what disappointed you.
                Werner Weiss
                Curator of Yesterland, featuring discontinued Disneyland attractions

Comment

I got the survey and filled it out. The only low mark I gave them was in the food category.

Comment

Originally posted by Werner Weiss View Post
                    I filled out the survey yesterday. It took far longer than I expected.

One of the questions (toward the end) asks if you read (or post to) unofficial Disney websites. You can check multiple websites. The list includes MiceChat and MiceAge. There's also a space to write in other websites. If you read Yesterland, please write it in.

I would urge everyone who gets the survey to take the time to fill it out, which includes writing explanations for anything you don't give high marks to. This is an opportunity to let the D23 folks know what you felt was wonderful and what disappointed you.
                    aw, I was thinking of any other websites I could put in.. I would have totally added yesterland, I love your website

I gave the expo overall very good ratings but I did criticize the food options.
                    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Okay, so I clicked a worng box when asking if over/under 18 and I somehow clicked under and it said Thank You For Filling This Survey...what can I do to fill this is again and start over?
                      ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME :vogue:

Comment

I got the survey and filled it out. I gave my honest opinions and they were not high marks.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                          I got the survey and filled it out. I gave my honest opinions and they were not high marks.
                          I'm wondering what you found wanting in the Expo. I certainly thought there were many flaws, particularly in the size of venues related to Imagineering, but I could have gotten my money's worth just going to the Parks and Resorts pavilion. You could literally tall to senior Imagineers for hours.

On top of a 4 day pass and D23 membership, I flew to California and had hotel expenses so that it averaged about $200 per day to go and I would do it again. In some ways it was better going all 4 days so you knew the ropes and how long you had to wait.

Comment

Geez, mine just showed up today. They better buckle in...

Comment

I never got a survey.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OC2Epcot View Post
                                I never got a survey.
                                You had to sign up to get one.
                                I'm attempting to watch and review every Disney movie ever made in my blog called The Disney Films. You can also follow me on Twitter for news on upcoming Disney films.

Comment

Originally posted by karlg View Post
                                  I'm wondering what you found wanting in the Expo. I certainly thought there were many flaws, particularly in the size of venues related to Imagineering, but I could have gotten my money's worth just going to the Parks and Resorts pavilion. You could literally tall to senior Imagineers for hours.

On top of a 4 day pass and D23 membership, I flew to California and had hotel expenses so that it averaged about $200 per day to go and I would do it again. In some ways it was better going all 4 days so you knew the ropes and how long you had to wait.
                                  If the Imagineering exhibit (misnamed Parks & Resorts) weren't there, how would you have rated the expo?

Comment

Originally posted by karlg View Post

you stayed four days and I was out in 4 hours. I found the entire thing to be lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                                      you stayed four days and I was out in 4 hours. I found the entire thing to be lacking.
                                      4 hours? wow. did you attend any of the presentations?
                                      - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by nonob88 View Post
                                        4 hours? wow. did you attend any of the presentations?
                                        nope, the signage was not clear and the people working there had no idea where things were and a lot of them were just rude.

The parks part was ok. The "TV" was distracting. I kept wondering why there was a huge z on the screen and then it opened up....I don't even know what they were showing on the screen because the z shape was annoying.

Once inside it was ok, but not that exciting and that was the most interesting thing there....that I saw. I found the whole experience to be very boring and certainly not worth the ticket price.

The dram store was the most disappointing area there. I could buy 95% of the stuff in DTD without the two hour line.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X