X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D23 Expo Collector's Forum List

Greetings, Friends,

I was unfortunately unable to attend the inagural D23 Expo, much to my dismay. There appeared to be great coverage of most of the events and Disney-owned show floor booths. However, there was not much coverage of the Collector's Forum beyond photos that exhibitor's took of their own booths. I'd love a list, or at least a more comprehensive photo tour, of what organizations were in attendance. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks!

Suspend your Disbelief,

Geren

Re: D23 Expo Collector's Forum List

I know the Carolwood Pacific people were there, as well as many of the Disney fansites (Micechat people, plus I saw people from Inside the Magic, MousePlanet, and The Disney Podcast Network, the current MiceCast podcast has interviews you can watch). The Walt Disney Family Museum had a booth. There was a Disney Legend there, I think it was Tim Considine. There were also quite a few dealers of Disney memorabilia and pins and such, the guy who sells on ebay as Saturday's Toys was there. That's the ones I recognized, the rest I don't know who they were.

Comment

Re: D23 Expo Collector's Forum List

Thank you, Sosai! I've seen bits and pieces across the spectrum of sites, but was just curious if I missed any highlights. Sounds like there is room to grow. Great work to those exhibitors that made it!

Consiquently, Sosai, nametags are a passion of mine as well. I've been a Disneyland Candlelight chorus member for 10 years, and I always try to "befriend" a cast member or two, and trade for something exclusive. Nothing says Disney to me more than nametags. Now, if I could only find a blank one for Reedy Creek Improvement District and Celebration Florida.

Thanks!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X