This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EVENT: D23's Candlelight Spectacular at Disneyland - Dec 6, 2009

Wow! Sounds cool! I can see where some may be disappointed with the value, though.

Anxiously awaiting pics! I am very interested in pics of the characters and what they were wearing. Also, anyone have a picture of the ornament?

At any rate, would love to see pics from the entire event! I hope someone posts them for those of us far away!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by d43boy View Post
      Also, anyone have a picture of the ornament?

Here you go:

Comment

Just curious, did Jon Voit join everyone at the buffet/dinner?

Comment

A very basic, small red glass Christmas ornament with a screened Mickey & Minnie "Happy Holidays from your Friends at D23." Approximate retail value: 99 cents. Seriously. 99 cents!
          This is great!!! THANKS for the feedback! After hearing this, along with a few other reviews, I am glad that I did not spend my money on this! and by spend I mean WASTE! Sorry to be harsh...but it's true!

Comment

Originally posted by ryanvalle View Post
            Just curious, did Jon Voit join everyone at the buffet/dinner?
            No. There were 2 Candlelight shows - 5:30 & 8:00 PM. John Voit was hosting the 5:30 Candlelight while our dinner at Stage 17 was at 6:00. D23's Candlelight was at 8:00. There was a discussion pannel back at Stage 17 after the show, but John Voit was not there.
            Last edited by Rob33; 12-08-2009, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob33 View Post
              Here you go:
              WOW, someone is selling this on ebay for $99.95!!

Comment

Comment

Ok, I will try the pics again, sorry ... Since I have officially given up my visual anonymity, let me just say that I try to fall somewhere between Pollyanna and Grinch, and that my hope is that by sharing feedback that D23 can become even better, because I know from earlier contacts with some of the folks that they really do care. Thanks again!

Comment

Well, I am really confused about the pics, because they showed up on my Apple at home last night after posting, but not on my Windows desktop at work this morning. If you cant see them either - Sorry, I tried!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X