This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Store: D23 merchandise

I joined D23 at the start via the Disneystore.com website, and I bought several items at the same time. Since then, the website refuses to allow me to buy D23 items. When I get to the shopping cart and try to check out. I get the red error message that I need to log in, although I am already logged in.

I have called and emailed Guest Services. I talked to the D23 personnel at the D23 Expo. No one at Disney seems to take me seriously. I know that there are others who have had the same problems. Has any here had similar problems? If so, how was the problem resolved?

Mike
    Mike L
    Premier Annual Passport
    D23 Charter Member

'09 - D23 Expo, Princess & the Frog preview, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '10 - 1st Anniversary Party, Roy Disney Tribute, Pollyanna screening, Toy Story Marathon, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Dateline Disneyland 1955, Secretariat preview, Destination D, Zorro screening, Tangled preview
    '11 - Love is Magical, 2nd Anniversary Mixer, Absent Minded Professor screening, Destination D, Studio Tour, Sci-Fi Academy, D23 Expo (premier), Babes in Toyland screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '12 - Newsies screening, Journey to Marceline tour, Sister Act screening, Brave preview, Brave artists meet/greet/screening, Treasures Exhibit - Reagan Library preview, Timothy Green premiere, Destination D (diamond), Treasure Island screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
    '13 - El Capitan Peter Pan Panel & Screening, Disney Video Game Unveiling, Fanniversary, OZ preview, Son of Flubber screening, Summer Magic screening, Tiki Room 50th anniversary, D23 Expo (sorcerer), Sword in the Stone screening, Hocus Pocus screening, Frozen preview, 20,000 Leagues screening
    '14 - Pirate Fairy screening, Rebel Rendezvous, Three Musketeers screening, Mr. Toad screening, Snow White screening, Big Hero 6 preview, Little Mermaid screening, Destination D
    '15 - D23 Expo, Pinocchio screening,

Re: Disney Store: D23 merchandise

I had the same issue. I contacted them through the contact us page on the disneystore.com web site. After several days they got back to me. It ends up they tied my membership to another account I had on disneystore.com and not the one I ordered it through. Now I have to use the other account (which I hardly ever use) for my D23 membership purchasing.

Comment

Re: Disney Store: D23 merchandise

Thanks for your reply!

Update: My situation is very similar. They tied my D23 membership to a DisneyStore.com account that I created months after joining D23???? Also, I was logging on using my email address, and the D23 membership is tied to the member name ONLY. Also, once you log on, the message at the top of the page says "Welcome back ______ - charter member of D23"
      Last edited by btowndude; 10-14-2009, 01:21 PM. Reason: update
      Mike L
      Premier Annual Passport
      D23 Charter Member

'09 - D23 Expo, Princess & the Frog preview, Magic & Merriment Weekend
      '10 - 1st Anniversary Party, Roy Disney Tribute, Pollyanna screening, Toy Story Marathon, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Dateline Disneyland 1955, Secretariat preview, Destination D, Zorro screening, Tangled preview
      '11 - Love is Magical, 2nd Anniversary Mixer, Absent Minded Professor screening, Destination D, Studio Tour, Sci-Fi Academy, D23 Expo (premier), Babes in Toyland screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
      '12 - Newsies screening, Journey to Marceline tour, Sister Act screening, Brave preview, Brave artists meet/greet/screening, Treasures Exhibit - Reagan Library preview, Timothy Green premiere, Destination D (diamond), Treasure Island screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
      '13 - El Capitan Peter Pan Panel & Screening, Disney Video Game Unveiling, Fanniversary, OZ preview, Son of Flubber screening, Summer Magic screening, Tiki Room 50th anniversary, D23 Expo (sorcerer), Sword in the Stone screening, Hocus Pocus screening, Frozen preview, 20,000 Leagues screening
      '14 - Pirate Fairy screening, Rebel Rendezvous, Three Musketeers screening, Mr. Toad screening, Snow White screening, Big Hero 6 preview, Little Mermaid screening, Destination D
      '15 - D23 Expo, Pinocchio screening,

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X