X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Heart Disneyland
    replied
    Re: Anyone Signup recently?

I signed up recently and got my stuff pretty quickly. Of course, I was on vacation, and, out of town for a week during that time. Maybe that made it seem faster. I also got my member number in the email when I signed up. I was able to go to the D23 sight and buy pins right away.

Leave a comment:

• Disney Magic
    replied

I just signed up yesterday, and my membership number was on the reciept page at check out and then again in my confirmation email.

Leave a comment:

• DreamFinder
    replied

UPDATE! Ok so I finnally was able to log in a D23 member and got the card same day as the lithograph. However.....once Iooked at the card I had to *facepalm* at the "Epic fail". Where I'm assuming my member number goes is that cursed TBD!! *Sigh* What good is a card that says TBD, whats the point in sending it!?

Leave a comment:

• DreamFinder
    replied

Ya That thread is basically what happened to me. On the conformation it says TBD. The DisneyShopping rep told me that as well this week.

Leave a comment:

• dland_lover
    replied

Originally posted by DreamFinder View Post
    ...They keep telling me my number is TBD.
    Strange... my member number was included in my receipt. Check this thread out to see where to check for it. Otherwise, I have no clue what's holding any of it up.

Leave a comment:

• DreamFinder
    replied

Gotcha. Just a bit worried cause they said the member card would ship 7 to twelve days and I already got the membership kit. Plus They keep telling me my number is TBD. Hmmm. Anyone else not get their member number right away?

Leave a comment:

• dland_lover
    replied

It took me a while to get my card and welcome kit, so I recommend some patience. Don't worry- it will come.

Leave a comment:

• DreamFinder
    started a topic Anyone Signup recently?

Anyone Signup recently?

Signed up Sept. 20th and still no Member number or card. Got the magazine this week even. This happening to anyone else?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X