Announcement

Collapse

POLL: Help decide the future of the forums

Please go to the following link and provide your opinion on how we should proceed in regards to the forum software. https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...um-s-next-step
See more
See less

D23 Membership-Please Help!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D23 Membership-Please Help!

I got a D23 gift membership and it says to register at guest.services@disneystore.com This is an email address. So do I have to write an email? Im extremely confused! Please help me!
    WDW Vacationer-Vacationing November 21-22,2009!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Re: D23 Membership-Please Help!

What you have to do is go to disneystore.com/d23 and click on the "Join d23" link then go through the process of opening a new membership. When you get to the check out you will enter the gift card number as your payment, you will also need to add a credit card to pay for the tax.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

I should have been more clear. The little folder that the D23 Membership Card comes in says that on back.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Comment

I got also a D23 membership, but I didn't register anywhere. I received the folder with the membership card, the winter D23 magazine with the cerfificate and a present.

My folder only says: For questions about your membership, please contact guest.services@disneyshopping.com". So no word about registration.

Comment

I called them and they said to email asking how to activate it. They will probably ask for the # on the card.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Comment

You do need to register at go.com, in order to purchase the exclusive merchandise at the Disneystore.com. While there is some D23 merchandise in the parks, the majority of the D23 items is only available on online. If you already have several go.com accounts, be sure that you find out which one is tied to your D23 membership! I went three months before the D23 staff figured out which of my go.com accounts was tied to my D23 membership.
            Mike L
            Premier Annual Passport
            D23 Charter Member

'09 - D23 Expo, Princess & the Frog preview, Magic & Merriment Weekend
            '10 - 1st Anniversary Party, Roy Disney Tribute, Pollyanna screening, Toy Story Marathon, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Dateline Disneyland 1955, Secretariat preview, Destination D, Zorro screening, Tangled preview
            '11 - Love is Magical, 2nd Anniversary Mixer, Absent Minded Professor screening, Destination D, Studio Tour, Sci-Fi Academy, D23 Expo (premier), Babes in Toyland screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
            '12 - Newsies screening, Journey to Marceline tour, Sister Act screening, Brave preview, Brave artists meet/greet/screening, Treasures Exhibit - Reagan Library preview, Timothy Green premiere, Destination D (diamond), Treasure Island screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
            '13 - El Capitan Peter Pan Panel & Screening, Disney Video Game Unveiling, Fanniversary, OZ preview, Son of Flubber screening, Summer Magic screening, Tiki Room 50th anniversary, D23 Expo (sorcerer), Sword in the Stone screening, Hocus Pocus screening, Frozen preview, 20,000 Leagues screening
            '14 - Pirate Fairy screening, Rebel Rendezvous, Three Musketeers screening, Mr. Toad screening, Snow White screening, Big Hero 6 preview, Little Mermaid screening, Destination D
            '15 - D23 Expo, Pinocchio screening,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X