Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

D23 Renewal Info and Gifts

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D23 Renewal Info and Gifts

Just got my renewal info email from D23. The gift this year is a 23 month calendar of "Masterpieces" that never made their way to the public (unrealized movies, etc.). No matter when you renew, you'll get at least a year out of the new calendar since it is 23 months instead of just 12. I believe that the first month of the new calendar is actually February.

Renew at least 30 days prior to your renewal date and you'll also get a Tinkerbell pin.

• A one-year subscription to Disney twenty-three (four publications)
    • A 2010 membership card
    • Our 2010 member gift, Disney Undiscovered: A 23-Month Calendar of Disney's Unrealized Masterpieces from the Walt Disney Archives Collection. This vibrant piece offers rare and never-before-seen images from Disney parks, animation, and live action films.
    • The opportunity to attend numerous D23 Member events throughout the year
    • Access to special D23 Member exclusive merchandise in "Boutique 23"
    • The D23 FanFare, a biweekly e-newsletter just for D23 members

And if you renew 30 days before your membership expires, you will receive an exclusive D23 one year pin featuring our favorite fairy, Tinker Bell! This beautiful item is not available for purchase and is just for D23 Members who renew with this offer.

To renew your membership today visit DisneyStore.com/D23Renewal
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Re: D23 Renewal Info and Gifts

I renewed the other day and bought my mom a gold membership since I no longer live with my parents and she loved the magazine.
    I'm attempting to watch and review every Disney movie ever made in my blog called The Disney Films. You can also follow me on Twitter for news on upcoming Disney films.

Comment

I don't think I'll renew this year. Not really sure what you get for the $$$. I'd rather spend the $75 on corn dogs at the park. The magazine is beautiful but I didn't feel very interesting to read. The events were impossible to get into, except the candle light procession which was kind of expensive. The Expo was very nice but you don't need to be a member to attend that. Oh well, gave it a try. Not for me.
      Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
      Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Does anyone know if there's any way of buying the Calendar?
        I feel like I'd rather pay, let's say, $30 to get the Calendar 8 months early and get a little more use out of it.
        I love the look of it and would really enjoy having it in my room.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome View Post
          Does anyone know if there's any way of buying the Calendar?
          I feel like I'd rather pay, let's say, $30 to get the Calendar 8 months early and get a little more use out of it.
          I love the look of it and would really enjoy having it in my room.
          Go ahead and renew now if you'd like. They'll ship your calendar early. But your membership will simply be extended an additional 12 months. So there's no problem with renewing early.
          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Save

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
            Go ahead and renew now if you'd like. They'll ship your calendar early. But your membership will simply be extended an additional 12 months. So there's no problem with renewing early.
            Well that's probably a bigger waste of money :P
            I'll just wait 8 months haha.

Comment

Just got my renewal info email from D23. The gift this year is a 23 month calendar of "Masterpieces" that never made their way to the public (unrealized movies, etc.). No matter when you renew, you'll get at least a year out of the new calendar since it is 23 months instead of just 12. I believe that the first month of the new calendar is actually February.

Renew at least 30 days prior to your renewal date and you'll also get a Tinkerbell pin.
              This past year, I got in on the free tour of the WD Studios and Archives and that's it as far as unique opportunities I got with my membership. I went to the D23 Expo, but as others have said, it wasn't a members-only event. And while I opened every shipper package I received to check out the freebie inside, I never once opened my four issues of Disney Twenty-Three magazine to even browse through. So I was originally leaning towards not renewing untll I read about the Tink pin. I'm getting tempted by one exclusive Tink swag. :blush: Geez! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gone2Disneyland View Post
                This past year, I got in on the free tour of the WD Studios and Archives and that's it as far as unique opportunities I got with my membership. I went to the D23 Expo, but as others have said, it wasn't a members-only event. And while I opened every shipper package I received to check out the freebie inside, I never once opened my four issues of Disney Twenty-Three magazine to even browse through. So I was originally leaning towards not renewing untll I read about the Tink pin. I'm getting tempted by one exclusive Tink swag. :blush: Geez! lol
                Why not renew with a silver membership if you don't intend on reading the magazines?

I just renewed with the Gold figuring that I read the magazines enough to justify the cost (however, I fear reading them because I'd hate to damage them!) haha

Comment

Anybody who has renewed - Has you renewal gone through? I ordered mine as part of a larger order, and the Merch has shipped but the D23 renewal is just sitting there.

Comment

Originally posted by drnilescrane View Post
                    Anybody who has renewed - Has you renewal gone through? I ordered mine as part of a larger order, and the Merch has shipped but the D23 renewal is just sitting there.

Same thing happened with me. I ordered a large merchandise order, which was shipped immediately, but the renewal has not been processed. I renewed early for the sake of getting the calendar. I will be disappointed if I don't get to hang it up during January (unless the calendar begins with a month later than January).
                    Ludwig von Baroketch
                    sigpic
                    Kapellmeister, Gracey Estate

Comment

Originally posted by VonBaroketch View Post
                      Same thing happened with me. I ordered a large merchandise order, which was shipped immediately, but the renewal has not been processed. I renewed early for the sake of getting the calendar. I will be disappointed if I don't get to hang it up during January (unless the calendar begins with a month later than January).
                      My guess is that they will process the renewals just as soon as the calendars are ready to ship (still being printed most likely).

Save

Comment

My guess is that they will process the renewals just as soon as the calendars are ready to ship (still being printed most likely).
                        And I believe the calendar starts in Feb
                        Good morning, son
                        In twenty years from now
                        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                        And I can tell you 'bout today
                        And how I picked you up and everything changed
                        It was pain
                        Sunny days and rain
                        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I don't think any 2010 memberships have shipped yet. I renewed mine and bought a membership for my mom and neither have shipped yet. Patience is a virtue.
                          I'm attempting to watch and review every Disney movie ever made in my blog called The Disney Films. You can also follow me on Twitter for news on upcoming Disney films.

Comment

If the next issue is out Feb 2, I'd expect everything to ship around that time. Maybe? Pleeeease?

Comment

Mine was not a renewal but a new membership I recieved my card, and info, the first year gift of the Mickey "Smile " litho and today the new 23 magazine...but no Calender as of today... are they not out yet , or should I call and try to find it?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X