Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's going to the WDW Anniversary Event?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who's going to the WDW Anniversary Event?

    Check in here for the WDW event! I managed to get three tickets before the sell-out. I even managed to get the 6:30p dinner seating (it filled up first).

    Post here if you are going, and which seating you got for dinner. Maybe we could manage a MC gathering that day some time.
    --Jonathan

  • #2
    Re: Who's going to the WDW Anniversary Event?

    I'm going, I just have to get a ticket! Ha ha ha ha.
    -Bill

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Who's going to the WDW Anniversary Event?

      I will be there, and several other folks who made it to Magic and Merriment '09 were also able to get tickets!
      Jaxum- Disneyland Aficionado!
      Disneyland, WDW, and DLPR Annual Passholder
      D23 1st Day Charter Member
      My Disneyland and WDW videos and photos!
      http://youtube.com/tkfore21 .... http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaxum_readis/sets/


      Disney days for 2009:
      Disneyland:(27) / Tokyo Parks:(4) / WDW:(19)
      Total Days in the parks for 2009: 50!
      Disney days for 2010:
      Disneyland: (27) / WDW:(31) / DLRP: (6)
      Total Days so far in the parks for 2010: 63!
      D23 and Other events:
      Expo '09, Candlelight Spectacular '09, Magic and Merriment '09, D23 Anniversary DL/WDW, Studio Tour April '10, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Destination D: Disneyland 55, Disneyland Scavenger Hunt, Sip and Stroll '10, Tangled Screening, TRON Pop-up Shop, Magic & Merriment '10, Everest Challenge '09, Adventurer's Club Weekend '09, DL Candlelight '09, Gumball Rally '10, WDW Radio 24 Hour Live Show '10, Disneyland's 55th Anniversary, Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet '10, Mickey's Halloween 5k '10,WDW Radio Walkabout '10, ConGaloosh '10, DL Candlelight '10

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Who's going to the WDW Anniversary Event?

        My boyfriend and I are going We've got tickets to the 6:30 dinner seating. Can't wait!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Who's going to the WDW Anniversary Event?

          I will be there

          I was also at the Magic & Merriment Event
          Last edited by Lan; 02-05-2010, 01:22 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Who's going to the WDW Anniversary Event?

            I was...My daughter tried to buy tickets for the two of us. When she got to the number of ticket dropdown she put in 2 but it wouldn't accept it. I was on my computer getting tickets for DL. She called me and told me to get one for WDW. When I tried it accepted it and when I went to pay it said that I had already paid so my payment was refused. By the time I went back to the event page and entered everything I got a sold out message. So my daughter bought one ticket. She emailed D23 to complain about the computer glitch to see if they would part with another ticket. I emailed to complain about the already paid message (unless there was an unwritten rule about not being able to attend both events). I doubt we will get satisfaction and my daughter will return her ticket which should make some waitlisted person happy. It was going to be an expensive weekend but I haven't been to WDW for a couple of years and was willing to pay for it.
            Leonard
            "Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. I REFUSE!"

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Who's going to the WDW Anniversary Event?

              Originally posted by disney_leonard View Post
              I doubt we will get satisfaction and my daughter will return her ticket which should make some waitlisted person happy. It was going to be an expensive weekend but I haven't been to WDW for a couple of years and was willing to pay for it.
              I had a similar experience trying to get tix to the Toby Tyler screening. I had put "1" in the quantity by mistake (I was going to try to get two) and clicked, but no matter what I did I couldn't go back and get the page to accept "2"! It was not that big a deal because I actually have plans that weekend and only bought the ticket as a back-up just in case I am around. It just looks like another "glitch" in the ticketing software/system they have.

              However, don't be too quick to give up! D23 has an excellent record of working with members who have problems like this. I had a similar complaint about the waitlist for one of the studio tours and got a satisfactory reply. Wait for the email response, because you already have one ticket they may give you a priority on the waitlist to get another.
              --Jonathan

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Who's going to the WDW Anniversary Event?

                Originally posted by DOOM BGI View Post
                However, don't be too quick to give up! D23 has an excellent record of working with members who have problems like this. I had a similar complaint about the waitlist for one of the studio tours and got a satisfactory reply. Wait for the email response, because you already have one ticket they may give you a priority on the waitlist to get another.
                Thanks. I'll wait to see what happens.
                Leonard
                "Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. I REFUSE!"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Who's going to the WDW Anniversary Event?

                  While I was at work, my boyfriend was able to get tickets. I bought my mom a 2010 membership last month and she and my younger brother are going to come to the event as well. I'm so excited!
                  I'm attempting to watch and review every Disney movie ever made in my blog called The Disney Films. You can also follow me on Twitter for news on upcoming Disney films.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Who's going to the WDW Anniversary Event?

                    Im going at 6:30, we should meet up!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Who's going to the WDW Anniversary Event?

                      Originally posted by disney_leonard View Post
                      I was...My daughter tried to buy tickets for the two of us. When she got to the number of ticket dropdown she put in 2 but it wouldn't accept it. I was on my computer getting tickets for DL. She called me and told me to get one for WDW. When I tried it accepted it and when I went to pay it said that I had already paid so my payment was refused. By the time I went back to the event page and entered everything I got a sold out message. So my daughter bought one ticket. She emailed D23 to complain about the computer glitch to see if they would part with another ticket. I emailed to complain about the already paid message (unless there was an unwritten rule about not being able to attend both events). I doubt we will get satisfaction and my daughter will return her ticket which should make some waitlisted person happy. It was going to be an expensive weekend but I haven't been to WDW for a couple of years and was willing to pay for it.
                      I hope it works out, if not, I'll buy ur ticket!
                      -Bill

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Who's going to the WDW Anniversary Event?

                        I'll be there as well!
                        -Monorail Man

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Who's going to the WDW Anniversary Event?

                          I'm going with two friends. Two of us are running the Princess Half Marathon and the timing is perfect! I'm so excited.

                          We're booked for the 6:30 seating.
                          Last edited by Figaro; 02-09-2010, 11:29 AM. Reason: Added dinner seating time

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Who's going to the WDW Anniversary Event?

                            I'll be there! I received an email this morning saying that my purchase had gone through and I have two tickets. My DD will return her one for credit. I went online and checked my credit card statement and found I had actually paid for the tickets on Thursday. The computer connection problem caused the confusion. See some of you at 4:30.
                            Leonard
                            "Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. I REFUSE!"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Who's going to the WDW Anniversary Event?

                              It also looks like the premier of Tim Buton's Alice in Wonderland is on the 5th. Might need to add that to the schedule before the event!
                              Jaxum- Disneyland Aficionado!
                              Disneyland, WDW, and DLPR Annual Passholder
                              D23 1st Day Charter Member
                              My Disneyland and WDW videos and photos!
                              http://youtube.com/tkfore21 .... http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaxum_readis/sets/


                              Disney days for 2009:
                              Disneyland:(27) / Tokyo Parks:(4) / WDW:(19)
                              Total Days in the parks for 2009: 50!
                              Disney days for 2010:
                              Disneyland: (27) / WDW:(31) / DLRP: (6)
                              Total Days so far in the parks for 2010: 63!
                              D23 and Other events:
                              Expo '09, Candlelight Spectacular '09, Magic and Merriment '09, D23 Anniversary DL/WDW, Studio Tour April '10, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Destination D: Disneyland 55, Disneyland Scavenger Hunt, Sip and Stroll '10, Tangled Screening, TRON Pop-up Shop, Magic & Merriment '10, Everest Challenge '09, Adventurer's Club Weekend '09, DL Candlelight '09, Gumball Rally '10, WDW Radio 24 Hour Live Show '10, Disneyland's 55th Anniversary, Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet '10, Mickey's Halloween 5k '10,WDW Radio Walkabout '10, ConGaloosh '10, DL Candlelight '10

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X