This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muppet panel at Expo 09~question

Quick question--anyone that tried to get into the Muppet panel at the Expo, and couldn't, remember they had us sign our information to get a consolation gift sent to us. Has anyone heard anything from them? I was quite bummed about getting shut out. Hopefully they will do another panel next year. I guess I honestly didn't expect them to send anything, but it sure would have been cool if they had. Even just the photo that they handed out to the attendees.
    Oh well....

Re: Muppet panel at Expo 09~question

Yeah, I didn't make it in either. But I received a letter (about a month after the Expo) explaining why we weren't able to make it in, basically because the Muppets invited too many friends or something? (I can't quite remember the details, I'll get back to you on that. The letter is somewhere at my apartment, and I'm currently at my house...) Also in the envelope was a picture of the Muppets. Not much, but I'll take it. It just is really disappointing that so many couldn't make it into the panel. Especially knowing that I could've met some of the Muppets afterwards. And that one of those Muppets was Gonzo, my favorite.
    sigpic
    http://disneyjedi1.deviantart.com/

Comment

Re: Muppet panel at Expo 09~question

guess mine got lost in the mail. thanks anyway for the info.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X