This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Quick Photos from the D23 WDW Anniversary Party

Here are a couple of the many shots of the WDW Anniversary Event I took tonight.

Re: Couple Quick Photos from the D23 WDW Anniversary Party

okay...so after looking at those pictures, I think i may have to force myself to go to the disneyland party...

I know I shouldn't go because of school, but now i really really really really want to
    (for those from D23 reading this, I'll be waiting till the last minute to buy tickets because I'd hate to see myself winning the AroundDisney contest and still have purchased tickets...lol - so probably, I'll buy/get tickets on monday) LOL

Comment

Great pictures, my friend!

Can't wait to hear all about it. (Although you missed me being there - admit it!)
      One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
      Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanvalle View Post
        okay...so after looking at those pictures, I think i may have to force myself to go to the disneyland party...

I know I shouldn't go because of school, but now i really really really really want to
        (for those from D23 reading this, I'll be waiting till the last minute to buy tickets because I'd hate to see myself winning the AroundDisney contest and still have purchased tickets...lol - so probably, I'll buy/get tickets on monday) LOL
        But isn't there a deadline to purchase tickets? I'm not sure when that is.
        sigpic

Comment

You can purchase tickets until Monday at midnight.
          Ryanvalle, if you have the energy to run to Disneyland (and who doesn't?) after class, you should definitely consider buying yourself a ticket!! Even if you can only attend the last hour, it's still an hour you can never get back in the future. How many 1st anniversary parties will there be?? this is it!

Comment

Thanks for the pictures! I really wish we would have known about it a little earlier or we would have changed current plans to head down there also!

Can't wait to read the report!
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

As I'm unfamiliar with Disney in Florida, I would appreciate a bit of help with a couple of these pics. From the top down:
              1. ? I have no idea what this one is.
              2.? I presume this is a line-up for admission to the event, but where? Here in Anaheim they've announced that we will be assembled in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle.
              3&4. I'm guessing this is the Diamond Horsehoe. What was the presentation?
              5. In Anaheim, we're promised dessert. what were you folks being served?
              6. This appears to be an outdoor dessert station.
              7. A fastpass area? That looks like fan art.
              8. The rest appear to showing Peter Pan's Flight and the Carousel empty and awaiting guests.
              The painting I presume is a plan for future attractions, or is it what you have there now?
              Just curious, and thanks!
              First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
              First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
              BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

Originally posted by twinkie bell View Post
                You can purchase tickets until Monday at midnight.
                Ryanvalle, if you have the energy to run to Disneyland (and who doesn't?) after class, you should definitely consider buying yourself a ticket!! Even if you can only attend the last hour, it's still an hour you can never get back in the future. How many 1st anniversary parties will there be?? this is it!
                yup, midnight deadline. AroundDisney will announce winners at 5pm. I'll probably buy tickets shortly after that if I don't win...

Comment

Pic one is inside Mickey's Philharmagic.
                  Seven is a fastpass area and the pic was probably done by custodial -they make those with water and a stick? mop? broom, maybe?

Thanks for the pics. Can't wait to hear all about it!!
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ttrocc7007 View Post
                    The painting I presume is a plan for future attractions, or is it what you have there now?
                    The painting is the infamous Fantasyland expansion painting that was revealed at the D23 Expo.
                    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by ttrocc7007 View Post
                      As I'm unfamiliar with Disney in Florida, I would appreciate a bit of help with a couple of these pics. From the top down:
                      1. ? I have no idea what this one is.
                      2.? I presume this is a line-up for admission to the event, but where? Here in Anaheim they've announced that we will be assembled in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle.
                      3&4. I'm guessing this is the Diamond Horsehoe. What was the presentation?
                      5. In Anaheim, we're promised dessert. what were you folks being served?
                      6. This appears to be an outdoor dessert station.
                      7. A fastpass area? That looks like fan art.
                      8. The rest appear to showing Peter Pan's Flight and the Carousel empty and awaiting guests.
                      Just curious, and thanks!
                      I wasn't there, but I think I can help.

1. Inside Mickey's Philharmagic, projection on the screen
                      2. Line-up in the Adventureland Breezeway that connects Adventureland to Frontierland. This line is headed towards Frontierland, with the Diamond Horseshoe being just on the other side. On the right looks like contsruction walls blocking the restroom entrances.
                      3. & 4. Diamond Horseshoe for dinner, with presentation by Steven Clark. You'll have to get those details from an eyewitness, for my info came from tweets.
                      5. Their price included dinner. Again, get details from an attendee.
                      6. Clearly an outdoor desert station, with what appears to be the Carousel in the background.
                      7. Custodial having fun in front of the Philharmagic Fastpass Distribution

The rest are obvious. Sounds/looks like they had a great time, however I must admit I am anxisouly awaiting the Disney Legend starpower that we will have on Wednesday!
                      Ludwig von Baroketch
                      sigpic
                      Kapellmeister, Gracey Estate

Comment

Thanks for the answers gang. I'm mighty excited for the Anaheim version this week.
                        First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
                        First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
                        BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJenn View Post
                          Great pictures, my friend!

Can't wait to hear all about it. (Although you missed me being there - admit it!)
                          What she said my cub. So glad/sad that I live vicariously through you.
                          sigpic

Comment

Great pictures boys and thank you for sharing. I'm so jealous that you were able to attend the WDW version and plan to be at the DL version this week as well. Spoiled rotten I tell 'ya.

-Dusty
                            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Thanks for the pictures!
                              Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X