Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Received Expo Exclusive "Mindstyle" figure

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received Expo Exclusive "Mindstyle" figure

Those who attended the expo in September of last year may recall a booth with wonderful vinyl figurines, including some that could only be ordered at the Expo itself. I recall there was a Chernabog, and some pretty amazing (and creative) Mickeys - all from a company called Mindstyle. I buckled and ordered the "Jiminy" figurine, and it arrived today - and it is so wonderful! I am not good at posting pictures, but apparently a few were also ordered and made available through Sideshow collectibles, so you can take a look there. I have a lot of Jiminy's but this one is so expressive, he is leaning on his umbrella and he has his "dressed up" top hat and tails - very nice! I dont know if the other event exclusives are being delivered, and it was a long wait, but well worth it IMHO! Thanks Mindstyle and D23, this was the only really "pricey" thing I bought at the Expo and it makes a wonderful memento.

Re: Received Expo Exclusive &quot;Mindstyle&quot; figure

i know exactly what your talking about! awesome! the chernabog one blew my mind, i really wanted the audrey two themed one from little shop of horrors.

Comment

Re: Received Expo Exclusive &quot;Mindstyle&quot; figure

Ok, where are the pictures!?
      --Jonathan

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X