X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDI Mickey's of Glendale Pin Trading Event May 08, 2010

D23 Pin Trading Event at WDI

Just posted on D23's site and tweeted on twitter and shared on facebook:
    I'd love to attend this event, but unfortunately already made plans to work the morning before heading out to pollyana

Seem's like an interesting weekend for D23: Roy E Disney event, now this, then Pollyana.

Comment

Re: D23 Pin Trading Event at WDI

Saw yours first, but thanks to cruisedude4 too.

DUDES!!! Thanks! :bow:

Looks like I'll be heading home a little later than planned on Saturday.

Sam is going to look this!
      My Disney blog: http://disneyhistory-myjourneyofdiscovery.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re: Mickey's of Glendale Pin Trading Event May 08, 2010

This is GREAT! I am so jazzed! It's also super its on the same day as Pollyanna, but not a conflict - super coordination by the 2 divisions - and its free to D23 members! I have been to Club 33, even Walt's apartment, multiple times - but WDI only once - and it will be a treat to see what they have (even though the pins aren't my thing). Now where to eat lunch before Pollyanna starts? Thanks d23 and thanks for posting this!

Comment

Re: D23 Pin Trading Event at WDI

I saw the D23 tweet that read:
          D23 Members invited to Walt Disney Imagineering campus for a special event @ Mickey's of Glendale 5/8! D23 | The Official Community for Disney Fans
          And I got really excited... until I clicked on it and read that it's a pin and vinylmation trading event.

I thought it was going to be a special visit (and maybe small tour) of the WDI campus. Thankfully, I don't trade pins or vinylmation, the only ones I have have sentimental value to me and won't be traded.
          Honestly the only reason I'd go would be to check out the WDI campus and maybe get some cool Imagineering merch.

Comment

Re: WDI Mickey's of Glendale Pin Trading Event May 08, 2010

So you just.... show up to this? I'll pass.

But if you guys never gone and love WDI stuff, this is the time to do it.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
            http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Does anyone know if this will be available?
              Bruce Vaughn | CD Baby

I just figured, being that he IS the PRESIDENT of WDI!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackDynamite View Post
                Does anyone know if this will be available?
                Bruce Vaughn | CD Baby

I just figured, being that he IS the PRESIDENT of WDI!
                I would say no because I find it unlikely that a cast member/employee of Disney can sell their personal work within a Disney store unless it has some tie in with the company. But if is sold there, do let us know

Comment

Ooh, Haunted Mansion merchandise is 40% off! I'm so there. It'll be fun just to spend some time shopping at MOG. I do have a duplicate vinylmation... maybe I can take it and make a trade.

I just have to say though... those sorcerer hat pins are fugly! bleh.
                  --Jonathan

Comment

I wanna go just to shop!

Comment

I'm planning to go! I don't have any Vinylmation and although I have a lot of pins I don't really trade...but I want to see WDI, even what little bit is available at this event. And I wouldn't mind picking up a WDI pin or two. So it'll be a D23 day...first this event, then Pollyanna.

Comment

I'm not a pin trader either, but I have friends who are. The only reason I'm getting up early to drive east is to take her there as my guest so she can be a pin head with the rest of the traders. I've never been to WDI, so that'll be my treat…mine and my camera's! Don't expect to see that much, but it'll be cool just to be there for once.

Comment

Glendale is very close by and I do collect/trade pins and vinylmation!

Comment

Originally posted by Gone2Disneyland View Post
                            I've never been to WDI, so that'll be my treat…mine and my camera's!
                            Just a friendly note to anyone who missed it in the event description, but cameras won't be allowed at this particular event.
                            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                              Just a friendly note to anyone who missed it in the event description, but cameras won't be allowed at this particular event.
                              Darn, thanks for pointing that out. I skimmed when I shoulda read.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X