This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney inspired furniture @ Cappellini in NYC - May 15-18, 2010

D23 members and a guest are invited to preview new Disney inspired furniture at the Cappellini showroom in New York City - May 15 - 18, 2010:

D23 | The Official Community for Disney Fans

Not much more information than that at the moment. If any of you will be in NYC this weekend, could you swing by and take some photos? I'm really curious.

Ciao,

Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Disney inspired furniture @ Cappellini in NYC - May 15-18, 2010

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
    D23 members and a guest are invited to preview new Disney inspired furniture at the Cappellini showroom in New York City - May 15 - 18, 2010:

D23 | The Official Community for Disney Fans

Not much more information than that at the moment. If any of you will be in NYC this weekend, could you swing by and take some photos? I'm really curious.

Ciao,

Dusty
    We were debating going, but it seems right now just a furniture preview? If the details give some more info we might change our minds, but unfortunately right now it seems we'll have to skip this.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Re: Disney inspired furniture @ Cappellini in NYC - May 15-18, 2010

I wanted to go to this, but D23 didn't give enough time nor info. I didn't know if it was a casual, dressy, allowed to take pics??

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X