Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

The last Star Tours ride before refurb

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last Star Tours ride before refurb

According to a post this morning on the LA Times website, D23 members will get the last ride on Star Tours before it closes for refurb. There aren't any details yet on the D23 website, but the LAT article can be found here for your reading pleasure...

Disneyland's 'Star Tours' is closing and D23 members get the last ride | Hero Complex | Los Angeles Times

Disneyland's 'Star Tours' is closing and D23 members get the last ride | Hero Complex | Los Angeles Times

Re: The last Star Tours ride before refurb

The article states the event will take place on July 14th, but according to the board it isn't closing until July 26th. Are they closing the ride early (which sucks cause I was hoping to ride it one last time on the 17th)?

Comment

Originally posted by dsnyfn View Post
      The article states the event will take place on July 14th, but according to the board it isn't closing until July 26th. Are they closing the ride early (which sucks cause I was hoping to ride it one last time on the 17th)?
      The D23 Facebook fan page now says the event is the 26th, and then links to the LAT article, so it looks like it really is the 26th. There still isn't anything posted to the D23 website.

Comment

The way I understood it, members can RSVP their tickets on the 14th for an after hours ride on the 26th.

Comment

Yeah, looks like I misread the article. Phewww.

According to the D23 tweet they will be posting something tomorrow. I am sure this will fill up quickly considering only 160 people will get to do it.

Comment

I believe tomorrow will be the official d23 announcement on their site.

With this falling on a weekday, past midnight event that's happening in a few less than a month, I'm guessing that this may not sell out as quickly as we think.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanvalle View Post
              With this falling on a weekday, past midnight event that's happening in a few less than a month, I'm guessing that this may not sell out as quickly as we think.
              Perhaps. I think a lot will depend on how much they decide to charge for the event. If it's free, I am sure it will fill up quickly with all the die hard Star Wars fans.

Comment

Originally posted by dsnyfn View Post
                Perhaps. I think a lot will depend on how much they decide to charge for the event. If it's free, I am sure it will fill up quickly with all the die hard Star Wars fans.
                Forgot about that. Yeah, I'm sure that the fans will definitely show up for this one. I myself am not one so Thats why I was second guessing the anticipated response on this one, but I think you're right. I'm sure there'll be the usual $5 ticketing charge for this event.

Comment

beyond excited for this. will be waiting patiently(or maybe not so patiently) at my computer on the 14th.

Two Guys, One Mouse podcast. first adult-oriented podcast. every Friday at Midnight.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X