Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10:04AM ticket window finally opens---again????

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10:04AM ticket window finally opens---again????

I got tickets. This is a good thing. I'm looking forward to the event. It sounds cool.

But why can't these ticket windows be automated to open at 10am? Why am I always clicking around to see if, maybe, I got the day wrong--or the time wrong--etc.? This seems like such an easy thing to automate.

Re: 10:04AM ticket window finally opens---again????

Be thankful it wasn't actually Pacific Standard Time as advertised. We would all be confused.

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandtour View Post
      But why can't these ticket windows be automated to open at 10am? Why am I always clicking around to see if, maybe, I got the day wrong--or the time wrong--etc.? This seems like such an easy thing to automate.
      Tokyo Disney on 2 Weeks' Notice: A Photo-Packed Account of 17 Days in Japan! * All My Other Disney Trip Reports * Tweeting all things Disney @lurkyloo

Comment

At least they opened late rather than early- I really haven't booked any tickets for the D23 events till yesterday- but with the old system used by Merchandise Event Services- many times they opened the lines a few minutes early and many people were pissed that they got shut out so quickly for those who were hitting reload constantly 10 minutes before.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X