This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally joined D23!! :)

Hey, just wanted to post a quick post. I finally joined D23's fan club. So glad to be part of it. Just excited about it 'cause I'm a dork that way. Okay, have a great day everyone. Thanks.
    [SIZE="4"]Save the Disneyland Hotel Waterfalls

Re: I finally joined D23!!

Congrats, you're going to love it!

Comment

Welcome to the club! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as long as you attend their many fun filled events (zorro, I believe hasn't sold out yet if you're able to get to the burbank area). And if that doesn't work out for you, I'm sure they'll have some cool events throughout the year you're a member and of course, the 2011 expo

Comment

Thanks so much Bleachedsilver and Ryanvalle! Appreciate it. And thank you for the info on Zorro! You know one of the things I'm dying to do is the studio tour. And D23 Expo 2011 is gonna be exciting.

Thanks a lot guys!
        [SIZE="4"]Save the Disneyland Hotel Waterfalls

Comment

Originally posted by casey-eo View Post
          Thanks so much Bleachedsilver and Ryanvalle! Appreciate it. And thank you for the info on Zorro! You know one of the things I'm dying to do is the studio tour. And D23 Expo 2011 is gonna be exciting.

Thanks a lot guys!
          Keep an eye out on the d23 events site. I havent been keeping up, but i recall that a studio tour registration should be coming up soon... (tomorrow?)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X