attn Disney: please make these nametags available to D23 members!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sosai X
    Dept. 41 and Club 55
    • Jun 2005

attn Disney: please make these nametags available to D23 members!

Dear Godfather Iger, and the D23 Staff:

Please make the below nametag available to regular D23 membership. It would really give us a sense of unity if we see another person wearing this tag at a Disney resort or event! We would know instantly that the other person shares our love of all things Disney!

Thank you, and begging most deeply! :bow::beg::love::squeeze:

• ryanvalle
    Not a Minion
    • Mar 2009

Re: attn Disney: please make these nametags available to D23 members!

I like this idea - D23 name tags. In other forums, members try to develop a system to spot forum members, and I think if D23 did the same other than a membership card that's usually hidden away, would definitely be fun

Comment

• btowndude
      MiceChatter
      • Aug 2009

Re: D23 personalized pins

Some of us use the personalized D23 pins as a name tag at D23 events and at the Disney parks! There are two styles available at the Disneystore.com website:

Personalized D23 Membership Exclusive Bandleader Mickey Mouse Pin | Pins (Personalized) | Disney Store

Personalized D23 Membership Exclusive Tinker Bell Pin | Pins (Personalized) | Disney Store
      Mike L
      Premier Annual Passport
      D23 Charter Member

'09 - D23 Expo, Princess & the Frog preview, Magic & Merriment Weekend
      '10 - 1st Anniversary Party, Roy Disney Tribute, Pollyanna screening, Toy Story Marathon, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Dateline Disneyland 1955, Secretariat preview, Destination D, Zorro screening, Tangled preview
      '11 - Love is Magical, 2nd Anniversary Mixer, Absent Minded Professor screening, Destination D, Studio Tour, Sci-Fi Academy, D23 Expo (premier), Babes in Toyland screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
      '12 - Newsies screening, Journey to Marceline tour, Sister Act screening, Brave preview, Brave artists meet/greet/screening, Treasures Exhibit - Reagan Library preview, Timothy Green premiere, Destination D (diamond), Treasure Island screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
      '13 - El Capitan Peter Pan Panel & Screening, Disney Video Game Unveiling, Fanniversary, OZ preview, Son of Flubber screening, Summer Magic screening, Tiki Room 50th anniversary, D23 Expo (sorcerer), Sword in the Stone screening, Hocus Pocus screening, Frozen preview, 20,000 Leagues screening
      '14 - Pirate Fairy screening, Rebel Rendezvous, Three Musketeers screening, Mr. Toad screening, Snow White screening, Big Hero 6 preview, Little Mermaid screening, Destination D
      '15 - D23 Expo, Pinocchio screening,

Comment

• FantasticDuck
        Too far from Disney World
        • Aug 2006

I like this idea. I could wear it on my lanyard. I have a bracelet, but it doesn't show uup as well as this would!
        With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

• ImTooExcitedToSleep
          • Jan 2005

Here's my version:

Comment

• Gone2Disneyland
            Disneyland PAP
            • Nov 2006

Re: D23 personalized pins

Originally posted by btowndude View Post
            Some of us use the personalized D23 pins as a name tag at D23 events and at the Disney parks! There are two styles available at the Disneystore.com website:

Personalized D23 Membership Exclusive Bandleader Mickey Mouse Pin | Pins (Personalized) | Disney Store

Personalized D23 Membership Exclusive Tinker Bell Pin | Pins (Personalized) | Disney Store
            I kinda prefer the traditional badge idea, but these are cool too. Are the names printed on or engraved?

Comment

• disney_leonard
              Senior Person
              • Jun 2005

I like the idea! Looks like a money maker and crowd pleaser.
              Leonard
              "Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. I REFUSE!"

Comment

• NeverNeverland
                Where should we go next?

• Apr 2005

I would probably buy it, but i wouldn't wear it!
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

• ryanvalle
                  Not a Minion
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                  I would probably buy it, but i wouldn't wear it!
                  I would wear it to their events, especially the larger ones that are held at Disneyland or WDW. Heck, with such a high price tag on those events, I'm sure tacking on a few dollars to DL and WDW to be able to create these name tags as not only as a souvenir but a way to distinguish D23 event attendees and regular visitors would be a good selling point in my opinion.

Comment

• Mickeychick62
                    MiceChatter
                    • Mar 2009

I think it's a great idea! However, the only problem I can see is that the design would need to be different from the 'official' Disney name badges, to eliminate confusion or someone trying to represent themselves as part of the company.

Comment

• NeverNeverland
                      Where should we go next?

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by ryanvalle View Post
                      I would wear it to their events, especially the larger ones that are held at Disneyland or WDW. Heck, with such a high price tag on those events, I'm sure tacking on a few dollars to DL and WDW to be able to create these name tags as not only as a souvenir but a way to distinguish D23 event attendees and regular visitors would be a good selling point in my opinion.
                      I don't wear nametags period, so that is why i wouldn't wear it But it would be a nice collector item.
                      Good morning, son
                      In twenty years from now
                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                      It was pain
                      Sunny days and rain
                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse