X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeekChat - The MiceChatters Interview The Disney Geek, Jeffrey Epstein

The Disney Geek, hosted by Jeffrey Epstein

They call him the Disney Geek for a reason

Well MiceChat, I asked you to submit questions and Jeffrey has answered them. Let's see what's on your minds and on his . . .

TravisMT81: Are you single?
    Jeffrey: Um, interesting first question. Yes. Next!
    Wumbololy: Why do your hands always revert to the same position in every video?
    Jeffrey
    Silver7: Who would win in a race on the Aquaduck (Disney Cruise Line's feature water slide on the new Disney Dream), the Disney Geek or Fishbulb?
    Jeffrey
    KEBDS: When will the schedule for the D23 Expo 2011 be announced?
    Jeffrey
    Ryanvalle: Is your desk really decked out in DisneyGeekery 24/7 or is that only for the show?
    Jeffrey
    Ryanvalle: Also, if you could only visit one Disney Park (keyword - Disney park, not resort) for the next 10 years, which one would it be?
    Jeffrey

The Disney Geek can sing! (That's Anna Ortiz on the right)
    Ryanvalle: And favorite Disney fun fact?
    Jeffrey
    Risa
    Jeffreyguest.services@disneystore.com
    NeverNeverLand: When will the next expo after 2011 be announced?
    Jeffrey
    Lurkyloo
    Jeffrey
    MickeyChick62: This past March there were D23 Anniversary parties held at both DLR & WDW. Are there any plans to make this an annual event?
    Jeffrey
    DisWedWay: Can you ask if D23 has located a tender car( power engine inside) for the old Natures Wonderland train rescued from Big Thunder and if they will restore the whole train?? The tender was missing from it's last engagement.
    Jeffrey
    Roger55: How did you get chosen to be the Disney Geek, and are there plans for a "Geeking with the Stars" show on ABC?DustySage: A couple of MiceChatters have commented on the D23 2011 Events Schedule that it doesn't contain enough Southern California area activities for next year. In prior years, folks have complained about not enough events being available in Orlando and other parts of the country. What does D23 see as the right balance for the location of future events?
    Jeffrey
    We'd like to thank Jeffrey for taking the time to stop by MiceChat and answer our reader questions. YOU asked the questions and Jeffrey answered all of them. It really does speak well of the Disney Company that they allowed the fans this opportunity to interact.

Aside from his regular full time work with D23, Jeffrey writes and records the weekly Disney Geek video blog. Here's his latest episode:

Last edited by Dustysage; 12-08-2010, 09:28 PM.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: GeekChat - The MiceChatters Interview The Disney Geek, Jeffrey Epstein

Wow. Great questions!

I loves me some Jeffrey

Comment

Thank you so much Jeffrey for taking the time to answer our questions. I know it seems, sometimes, that fans may not be appreciative for all D23 does, but we are.

Comment

I hope this gets to be semi-regular... Some of us actually do have more questions...
        Check out my other blog:

Comment

Great question! Especially from Travis

Comment

"It really does speak well of the Disney Company that they allowed the fans this opportunity to interact."

I emailed the Disney Company during the summer to try to reach Jeffrey for an interview for my Disney blog wdwprince.com. It went something like this-

Me-Question/Comments: Is there a direct email or contact for Jeffrey
            Epstein?
            Thanks.

Disney-Hello Paul,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, we are unable give out contact information for our
            employees.

Regards,

Eric
            D23 Guest Services

In my opinion this does not speak well of the Disney Company. Thanks Eric! Every employee of every company has contact information. Hey Jeffrey, call me! lol.
            http://twitter.com/wdwprince

http://youtube.com/wdwprince

Comment

Originally posted by wdwprince View Post
              "It really does speak well of the Disney Company that they allowed the fans this opportunity to interact."

I emailed the Disney Company during the summer to try to reach Jeffrey for an interview for my Disney blog wdwprince.com. It went something like this-

Me-Question/Comments: Is there a direct email or contact for Jeffrey
              Epstein?
              Thanks.

Disney-Hello Paul,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, we are unable give out contact information for our
              employees.

Regards,

Eric
              D23 Guest Services

In my opinion this does not speak well of the Disney Company. Thanks Eric! Every employee of every company has contact information. Hey Jeffrey, call me! lol.
              Just a tip. I didn't email him. I asked him in person at at a D23 event. Might help for you to establish a bit of a personal connection if you are aiming for an interview. Also, MiceChat serves about 4 to 5 million page views every month, so there is a bit more incentive for folks to do an interview here. Still it would be worth your time to attend a few D23 events, get to know the staff, and then approach them about a possible interview. That would be my suggestion to you.

Dusty
              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Thanks for the advice Dusty. Hopefully I can travel to California soon. I haven't been there in many years. Didn't Jeffrey used to post personal videos here on Micechat? I remember seeing that when I first started looking at the threads about a year ago. Did he work for Micechat?

Comment

Just want to give a big Thank you to the Miceage/micechat crew for putting this together. I think this was a great interview and a job well done all the way around!

Comment

Thanks for the advice Dusty. Hopefully I can travel to California soon. I haven't been there in many years. Didn't Jeffrey used to post personal videos here on Micechat? I remember seeing that when I first started looking at the threads about a year ago. Did he work for Micechat?
                    I don't remember Jeffrey ever having an account here and he has never been part of our staff. We got to know him shortly after D23 started because we went to so many events and posted so much about them in this section. They eventually figured out who we were and we slowly got to know the friendly staff of D23. Becky, Stephen, Jeffrey and so many others. They are a really lucky group of people to be working on the studio lot and in the Archives. As you can tell, I'm Jealous!

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Hmm, I'm going to have to rack my brain to figure out where I saw that. I swear it was here. Maybe you can ask him next time, lol. I remember him doing a spoof of a Mission Impossible type where he was trying to get into somewhere to see Disney related stuff. There was also a blond girl I believe in the video. Vague, I know. Curses to my short term memory.
                      Yes, it's great to be doing what you love. Maybe you can work your way into the archives too.

Comment

I remember him doing a spoof of a Mission Impossible type where he was trying to get into somewhere to see Disney related stuff. There was also a blond girl I believe in the video. Vague, I know. Curses to my short term memory.
                        You actually have a pretty good memory. Those were videos that Jeffrey and D23 did to promote the first D23 Expo. I posted all three videos here.

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

That was very nice of Jeffrey to answer questions for our humble little website. Thank you Jeff & MiceChat!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                            You actually have a pretty good memory. Those were videos that Jeffrey and D23 did to promote the first D23 Expo. I posted all three videos here.
                            Ah. At the time I thought he was part of Miceage. Thanks for that.

Comment

Dusty, this was wonderful! Thank you for your time, effort and hard work for the enjoyment of all MiceChatters everywhere. Looking forward to your next interview!

sigpic
                              May you be surrounded by your pals this holiday season!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X