Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Yearly Gift

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yearly Gift

I'm new to D23 (just got my second magazine yesterday). Anyway, with my first issue I got a D23 calendar, and with this issue I got the watch. Since you get 1 gift a year, why have I gotten both a calendar and a watch?
    The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing - Walt Disney

Shut up and get to work - Me

My Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/130606029@N05/

Re: Yearly Gift

I guess count yourself lucky <G> also, just a quick reply on your sign-off comment about Carsland. I asked the Imagineers that were working on this project the same question at the last D23 Expo. Their reply was that at Disney we make 'lands' (i.e. Tomrrowland, Frontierland, Fantasyland). I do realize there are exceptions (New Orleans Square, etc.) but at least they had already considered and discarded the idea.

Comment

Re: Yearly Gift

Cool, I got lucky! YEAH!!
      The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing - Walt Disney

Shut up and get to work - Me

My Flickr:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/130606029@N05/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X