Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

2nd Anniversary Member Mixer - Disneyland's ESPN Zone - March 10th

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Anniversary Member Mixer - Disneyland's ESPN Zone - March 10th

D23 will be holding a 2nd Anniversary Member Mixer on March 10 at Disneyland. Starts at ESPN Zone and then a limited number of attendees will receive FASTPASS to see World of Color. I hear they have a capacity of about 300 people.

Last year's event was a lot of fun.

Complete listing: D23: The Official Disney Fan Club
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Re: 2nd Anniversary Member Mixer - Disneyland's ESPN Zone - March 10th

Definitely a step down from last year's event, but glad to see they'll be holding something to celebrate their 2nd year and are finally doing a world of color related event at the same time .

In an ideal world, I'd say I'll be there, but I need to see if:
    a. I can get tickets since numbers are limited
    b. I will be working that day

Comment

I should be there with my wife. Sounds fun. Haven't met any other D23 members before. Anyone else going?
      Caleb

"Second star to the right and straight on 'till morning."

"Adventure is out there!"

22 times to Disneyland in one year, personal record.

(Save the Disneyland Hotel Waterfalls too!)

Comment

I'm bummed; I'll be down the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by ozmacity View Post
          I should be there with my wife. Sounds fun. Haven't met any other D23 members before. Anyone else going?
          am goin down thir as well i with my father so hopefly we can meet
          I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattšoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

WHOOPS, forgot to sign up. Oh wells.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
            http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Still have not heard back yet from them if I got in... anyone else??

Comment

i have got seening they''ll let me tomarow if am going tomarow
                I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattšoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

WHAT THE HECK?!

Signup started today and it's already sold out. I don't understand, I didn't think many people knew about this event. Does anyone else know what the heck is going on?!

Is there anyone here that has signed up and wants to forfeit their spot for me or something, this is crazy. I didn't even know there was that many D23 members.
                  Last edited by ozmacity; 02-23-2011, 10:27 PM.
                  Caleb

Comment

This is crazy!!!! How did this fill up so quickly.... I had planned on signing up this weekend once I knew my schedule.

I could care less about the WOC and ESPN gifts, I just wanted to meet and talk with everyone there... Plus I just renewed my membership for a 3rd year... Maybe I should cancel it if I can't even get to one event because they fill up so quickly or are way too expensive...

Comment

Just received the email from D23 confirming that I got in for the Mixer...hope to see many of you there!!

Comment

Originally posted by airdlr View Post
                        This is crazy!!!! How did this fill up so quickly.... I had planned on signing up this weekend once I knew my schedule.
                        First, I'm so sorry that you weren't able to snag tickets to this event.

However, for a D23 event, this one didn't sell out quickly at all. As mentioned in my first post, there were only 300 tickets available to begin with and yet this event took over 90 minutes to sell out. Keep in mind that popular D23 events like Magic and Merriment and the Star Tours Farewell sold out in less than a minute. So 90 minutes is an eternity for a D23 event of this size.

For future note, whenever you see a Disney event that you are interested in, you should be prepared to buy tickets the second they become available. And even then, you might not be able to get a ticket.

Cheers and I'm sorry that this one didn't work out for you,

Dusty
                        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Save

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                          First, I'm so sorry that you weren't able to snag tickets to this event.
                          Ridiculous. I didn't even know there were that many D23 members. I underestimated, I guess. *sigh* I hope they get more fast passes at least, or start another similar event soon, not just an anniversary thing. Did you get in?
                          Caleb

Comment

Originally posted by ozmacity View Post
                            Ridiculous. I didn't even know there were that many D23 members. I underestimated, I guess. *sigh* I hope they get more fast passes at least, or start another similar event soon, not just an anniversary thing. Did you get in?
                            There are many thousands of D23 members and only 300 tickets to this event. Events MUCH larger than this one sell out in just a few seconds, so 90 minutes was sort of like an eternity in D23 time.

Personally, I forgot to get tickets and they were sold out by the time I remembered. Usually, I set a reminder on my phone about 15 minutes before tickets become available, but didn't do that this time.

Oh well, there will be other events.

Save

Comment

Dustysage, let's have our own "forgot to register" mixer. hahaha j/k

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                              http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X