This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ticket question?

I am a D23 member who bought (early bird) tickets for me and two (non-members) in my party. However, one of my party had become a D23 member; so does this mean he (and my whole party) can gain early admission and enjoy other member-only benefits?

Re: My ticket question?

When a D23 member purchases Expo tickets for a group, this allows your entire party early admission to the Expo floor. This may not necessarily get the non-members access to members-only benefits, such as purchasing member only merchandise.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickeychick62 View Post
      When a D23 member purchases Expo tickets for a group, this allows your entire party early admission to the Expo floor. This may not necessarily get the non-members access to members-only benefits, such as purchasing member only merchandise.
      That answers one thing. But one of my party who has a non-member ticket is a D23 member now. What do I do?

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMao View Post
        That answers one thing. But one of my party who has a non-member ticket is a D23 member now. What do I do?
        Make sure he brings his D23 membership card. It is likely that D23 will be checking for a valid card since those who bought member tickets in advance may not have a valid membership in August unless they renew. With the D23 membership card, he will have all the perks to which he is entitled. -- Suzanne

Comment

I assume that your question refers to the D23 Expo. At the last Expo, members had a different color wristband which you wore all days of the Expo. If you had the right color, you were allowed in an hour early. My guess is that two of you will get in early and your non-member guest will not.

The main benefit of early admission was to buy the special event merchandise being sold that day of the Expo. Often, the event merchandise, especially the pins, were sold out by the time the general public was allowed in. If you want the event merchandise, be prepared to arrive before sunrise to get a voucher. The Hilton food court is nearby, so one in your party can go for food and beverages as well as restroom breaks.
          Mike L
          Premier Annual Passport
          D23 Charter Member

'09 - D23 Expo, Princess & the Frog preview, Magic & Merriment Weekend
          '10 - 1st Anniversary Party, Roy Disney Tribute, Pollyanna screening, Toy Story Marathon, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Dateline Disneyland 1955, Secretariat preview, Destination D, Zorro screening, Tangled preview
          '11 - Love is Magical, 2nd Anniversary Mixer, Absent Minded Professor screening, Destination D, Studio Tour, Sci-Fi Academy, D23 Expo (premier), Babes in Toyland screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
          '12 - Newsies screening, Journey to Marceline tour, Sister Act screening, Brave preview, Brave artists meet/greet/screening, Treasures Exhibit - Reagan Library preview, Timothy Green premiere, Destination D (diamond), Treasure Island screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
          '13 - El Capitan Peter Pan Panel & Screening, Disney Video Game Unveiling, Fanniversary, OZ preview, Son of Flubber screening, Summer Magic screening, Tiki Room 50th anniversary, D23 Expo (sorcerer), Sword in the Stone screening, Hocus Pocus screening, Frozen preview, 20,000 Leagues screening
          '14 - Pirate Fairy screening, Rebel Rendezvous, Three Musketeers screening, Mr. Toad screening, Snow White screening, Big Hero 6 preview, Little Mermaid screening, Destination D
          '15 - D23 Expo, Pinocchio screening,

Comment

Originally posted by btowndude View Post
            I assume that your question refers to the D23 Expo. At the last Expo, members had a different color wristband which you wore all days of the Expo. If you had the right color, you were allowed in an hour early. My guess is that two of you will get in early and your non-member guest will not.
            Actually, last time I as a member purchased 2 tickets, one for a non-member. She also rec'd the silver band that got you in early. If a member purchases the tickets, then ALL members of your party will rec'v the early admission.

Comment

I was wondering this as well...happy that someone else asked first

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X