Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

D23 journal gift?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D23 journal gift?

Click image for larger version

Name:	d23.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	7365763Click image for larger version

Name:	d231.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	7365764Did anyone else receive a D23 writing journal as a renewal gift? I was expecting my pin but got a nice hard cover journal today in the mail. I still want my pin heehee
    Last edited by James90241; 06-15-2011, 10:32 AM.

Re: D23 journal gift?

I've never gotten anything from D23... well, I did get a watch the last time that was suppose to be engraved but wasn't.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I just renewed on May 31st and am waiting to see what it will be. Will post when I get it!
      With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
        I've never gotten anything from D23... well, I did get a watch the last time that was suppose to be engraved but wasn't.
        I never heard that it was supposed to be engraved. What was it supposed to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickeychick62 View Post
          My watch surely wasnt ingraved haha!

Comment

I got the journal yesterday. It's nice! I've got to think of something worthy of writing in it...
            My finger points.

Comment

That journal looks like its from 2009-10. I got the 2011 watch for a renewal gift.

Comment

The 2010 renewal gift was a 23-month calendar. The 2011 renewal gift is the watch. Anyone know what the journal is for? I can't find anything about it on the D23 web site.

Comment

Thanks for the pix, OP. Hmm...got no clue about them either, but I hope I get it too. I love me D23 swag!

Comment

I just got my journal today. According to a little note packaged with it, it's the D23 2011 renewal gift. So from my understanding, the watch was a sign up gift (renewing and first time members) while this is being sent out to those who renewed.

As for what I think about it, I think it looks pretty cool - a hard bound book with some neat artwork on it. I haven't opened mine yet and dont intend to for a while just because I think I want to keep it nice looking.

Comment

I seem to remember the watch being for the 2011 renewal members as a 'special' deal if you renewed within a certain time. I just received the journal today too and was expecting the watch. The journal is nice, however, I still want my watch. Im calling.
                      "Whether in his movies or in his theme parks, Disney always promised a fantasy in which one could exercise the privileges of childhood - privileges he never abandoned in his own life. This will to power took the inanimate and brought it to life, or the illusion of like. In animation one could exercise the power of a god." - Neal Gabler, writer-'Walt Disney, The Triumph of The American Imagination'

Comment

Originally posted by Mickeychick62 View Post
                        I think it said it would be your initials. You had to check a box if you wanted it engraved or not. I did but it came without it. Not that big a deal to me really. Its still a nice watch even without the engraving.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Hmmm... no watch for me, but I did get the journal. As someone who writes in a journal every single night, I was thrilled to get something from D23 that's actually useful, and I'm particularly excited that they printed lines on the pages (which you don't always find).
                          Tokyo Disney on 2 Weeks' Notice: A Photo-Packed Account of 17 Days in Japan! * All My Other Disney Trip Reports * Tweeting all things Disney @lurkyloo

Comment

I just got the journal as well. It seems to be the renewal gift for the year. The membership gift is the watch. According to the website if you renewed you were supposed to get both. I have never received the watch. Nor did I receive the pin that I was suposed to get for renewing early. Of course, I was a first day member and I never received one of the issues of the D23 magazine the first year so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Anyone else not get the watch yet?

Comment

Hmm..I got the watch a long time ago..but no Journal...looks cute..hope I get it!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X