Isn't it about time for a "Did you receive your Expo tickets yet?" thread?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HtomSirveaux
    • Feb 2006

Isn't it about time for a "Did you receive your Expo tickets yet?" thread?

I believe the purchase confirmation for Expo tickets said that we would receive "credentials" two months before the event. Well, we're just over 7 weeks. Please post here if/when you receive your credentials. To help us, please also say when you actually ordered the tickets. Thanks!
  • mickeyfan4ever
    MiceChatter
    • Oct 2010

Re: Isn't it about time for a "Did you receive your Expo tickets yet?" thread?

i havet got mine expo credentials were are my credentials
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

• disneylandfan95
      MiceChatter
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by mickeyfan4ever View Post
      i havet got mine expo credentials were are my credentials
      I don't believe anyone has received their tickets yet. If you ordered your tickets online, they should be sending them within the next few weeks, if not days.

Can't wait to get mine in the mail. I don't know why, but when they come, it always pumps me up! )

Comment

• ozmacity
        MiceChatter
        • Jan 2011

I still think it's weird they call the tickets, credentials. Weird.
        Caleb

"Second star to the right and straight on 'till morning."

"Adventure is out there!"

22 times to Disneyland in one year, personal record.

(Save the Disneyland Hotel Waterfalls too!)

Comment

• HtomSirveaux
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by ozmacity View Post
          I still think it's weird they call the tickets, credentials. Weird.
          Last time around, they gave wristbands at the check-in desk at the event itself (different colors depending on ticket type/days). I wonder if this time they're sending it or some lanyard thingy ahead of time...

Comment

• mickeyfan4ever
            MiceChatter
            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by HtomSirveaux View Post
            Last time around, they gave wristbands at the check-in desk at the event itself (different colors depending on ticket type/days). I wonder if this time they're sending it or some lanyard thingy ahead of time...
            am all going to be thir all three days
            I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

• cidbliq
              Disney Trivia God
              • Jan 2005

I'm seeing comments online that some people have received their credentials in the mail today. With the mail coming halfway across the country, I suspect it'll be after the holiday weekend before anything shows up for me, but for those of you in SoCal, be sure to check your mailboxes.

Comment

• HtomSirveaux
                • Feb 2006

The Twitter picture I saw of the envelope showed a return address in Maryland. Maybe...?

Comment

• MickeyMao
                  New MiceChatter
                  • Mar 2011

I got mine today in the mail!
                  Ordered tickets for me and my party in 2010, when prices were at their lowest!
                  Last edited by MickeyMao; 07-01-2011, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• disneylandfan95
                    MiceChatter
                    • Oct 2008

I didn't get mine today :/ hopefully soon!

Comment

• HtomSirveaux
                      • Feb 2006

Got mine today after all. I ordered my 3-day ticket 12/19/10 and my wife's single-day ticket 6/21/11. Received both today. The envelope was postmarked with 6/29 from a MD zip code, so they should be making their way west from there.

Comment

• iamdisneysgirl
                        "CA - CA! RAWRRR!"
                        • Aug 2010

I got mine on Wed. I'm really excited for August to come. But since it's July for now, I'm excited for Comic Con!
                        :thumbup:

Comment

• javadog70
                          New MiceChatter
                          • May 2011

I got mine yesterday

Comment

• cidbliq
                            Disney Trivia God
                            • Jan 2005

Mine showed up on Saturday. Now I'm really excited.

Comment

• mickeyfan4ever
                              MiceChatter
                              • Oct 2010

i I got my expo ticket today in the mail i cant wait for my frist expo

Comment

• btowndude
                                MiceChatter
                                • Aug 2009

My ticket arrived on Saturday. Unfortunately, there wasn't any other information in the envelope!
                                Mike L
                                Premier Annual Passport
                                D23 Charter Member

'09 - D23 Expo, Princess & the Frog preview, Magic & Merriment Weekend
                                '10 - 1st Anniversary Party, Roy Disney Tribute, Pollyanna screening, Toy Story Marathon, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Dateline Disneyland 1955, Secretariat preview, Destination D, Zorro screening, Tangled preview
                                '11 - Love is Magical, 2nd Anniversary Mixer, Absent Minded Professor screening, Destination D, Studio Tour, Sci-Fi Academy, D23 Expo (premier), Babes in Toyland screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
                                '12 - Newsies screening, Journey to Marceline tour, Sister Act screening, Brave preview, Brave artists meet/greet/screening, Treasures Exhibit - Reagan Library preview, Timothy Green premiere, Destination D (diamond), Treasure Island screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
                                '13 - El Capitan Peter Pan Panel & Screening, Disney Video Game Unveiling, Fanniversary, OZ preview, Son of Flubber screening, Summer Magic screening, Tiki Room 50th anniversary, D23 Expo (sorcerer), Sword in the Stone screening, Hocus Pocus screening, Frozen preview, 20,000 Leagues screening
                                '14 - Pirate Fairy screening, Rebel Rendezvous, Three Musketeers screening, Mr. Toad screening, Snow White screening, Big Hero 6 preview, Little Mermaid screening, Destination D
                                '15 - D23 Expo, Pinocchio screening,

Comment

• penguinsoda
                                  Jester of Randomness
                                  MiceChat Moderator
                                  • Jan 2005

Yes! Got mine today! I ordered mine in December!

Originally posted by btowndude View Post
                                  My ticket arrived on Saturday. Unfortunately, there wasn't any other information in the envelope!
                                  Um. You should of had the ticket, and a slip of paper telling you to bring the entire envelope to Expo to gain admission. You will be able to pick up your plastic badge holder at kiosks set up in the registration area . They'll scan the bar code on the credential and you should be good to go.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

• CaptTinkerbell
                                    Sock Puppet
                                    • Sep 2009

I liked the wristbands the first year.
                                    I like the idea of badge holder for memorabilia, but not for wearing it all the time haha.

Anyway, I received my tickets July 1st.
                                    *That's what a ship is, you know.
                                    It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails,
                                    that's what a ship needs but what a ship is...
                                    what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. *

Faith, Trust, & Pixie Dust
                                    You know that place between sleep and awake?
                                    That place where you still remember dreaming?
                                    That's where I'll always love you... Peter Pan.
                                    That's where I'll be waiting.

Comment

• Gone2Disneyland
                                      Disneyland PAP
                                      • Nov 2006

Got mine last week, either on Thursday or Friday. Looking forward to it!

Comment

• themur
                                        • Jan 2005

Mine arrived as well. I missed the first Expo (stupid work) so anxious to see it all this year.
                                        The Mur
                                        ______________________________________________
                                        Two different worlds.....we live in two different worlds

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X