This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D23 Expo Questions

The Expo is a just a few weeks away, and I am starting to plan my visit.
    I am sure people will have many questions about the Expo, I have one to start:

The Expo website stated 9:00 a.m. Member Early Entry, Does everyone in your party has to be member? I am but my partner isn't. Can we both enter at 9 or we will have to wait till 10am when General Show Opens?

Re: D23 Expo Questions

Originally posted by wishyouwell View Post
    The Expo is a just a few weeks away, and I am starting to plan my visit.
    I am sure people will have many questions about the Expo, I have one to start:

The Expo website stated 9:00 a.m. Member Early Entry, Does everyone in your party has to be member? I am but my partner isn't. Can we both enter at 9 or we will have to wait till 10am when General Show Opens?
    According to the Things to Know portion of the Expo website:

"D23 Member Tickets
    If you are a D23 Member purchasing the special discounted D23 Member tickets, you and your entire party will be afforded early entry to D23 Expo 2011 as a group. Please note only guests with the D23 Member tickets will have this privilege. "

I have heard, however, that if you are a Charter member, then the Charter Member lounge is open to Charter Members only and not to other members of their party. -- Suzanne

Comment

That's good to know, thanks. Were you there last time? How long did it take to see all the stuff (not inculding those presentations) ?
      Also I read on the offical site:
      Transportation to Expo from Disneyland Resort Hotels
      For guests staying at the Disneyland Resort Hotels, shuttle service will be available to take you to D23 Expo 2011.

Does anyone know where can I catch these shuttles from GC? Is it better to take them or drive to the CC ourselves?
      Last edited by wishyouwell; 07-07-2011, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wishyouwell View Post
        Does anyone know where can I catch these shuttles from GC? Is it better to take them or drive to the CC ourselves?
        Don't know for sure, but I suspect the pick up stop will be in front of the Hotel. When you check in, ask, I'm sure they'll know. As for Driving, I wouldn't, it's a relatively short walk from GC or PPH to the CC.
        My Disney blog: http://disneyhistory-myjourneyofdiscovery.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Second Star View Post
          Don't know for sure, but I suspect the pick up stop will be in front of the Hotel. When you check in, ask, I'm sure they'll know. As for Driving, I wouldn't, it's a relatively short walk from GC or PPH to the CC.
          And you will have to pay for parking at the CC. -- Suzanne

Comment

Originally posted by SuzanneSLO View Post
            And you will have to pay for parking at the CC. -- Suzanne
            Oh yeah!!! I forgot that part. Thanks Suzanne!!!

Comment

I do have a quick question as well.... What is the price of a discounted 1 day ticket and are there group rates? i have a bunch of people (about 10 so far) that is thinking about going but i haven't renewed yet and will be doing so if it's worth the extra discount

Comment

Originally posted by Cesilie View Post
                I do have a quick question as well.... What is the price of a discounted 1 day ticket and are there group rates? i have a bunch of people (about 10 so far) that is thinking about going but i haven't renewed yet and will be doing so if it's worth the extra discount
                Discounted 1 day is $40 regular is $47, and you can only buy 4 tickets.

More info here:
                D23: The Official Disney Fan Club

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X