This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D23 Expo Ticket Package Auction

D23 has posted a D23 Expo package on the charity auction site, Bidding For Good. The package offers 4 passes to the expo along with some pretty good swag. There were no bids meeting the $300 minimum when this was posted, so it might be a good way for you to pick up some discount tickets to the expo.

Item DescriptionYou can make a bid here: Disney's D23 Expo: The Ultimate Disney Event for Fans and Families - Online Fundraising Auction - BiddingForGood

Let us know if you bid!

-Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: D23 Expo Ticket Package Auction

>>Birnbaum Guide to Walt Disney World ($16.95)<<

Given that the event is in Anaheim, shouldn't that be Birnbaum Guide to Disneyland?

Comment

I won this auction item and hopefully will see some of you there! It's a birthday gift for my sister, a fellow micechatter I can't wait!

Comment

Awesome Akikaze27! Congrats on the win! It should be a lot of fun and we'll see you there!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Thanks! I know we'll all have a ton of fun I believe I met you once before so it'd be nice to say hi again in person at another wonderful event!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X