This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Auction Catalog - now online!

They've posted the stuff that they'll be auctioning off on Saturday night -- there's some really cool stuff in these lots. Among my favorites:

* The hitchhiking ghosts from WDW's Haunted Mansion
    * A cannon from Pirates of the Caribbean
    * Another Peter Pan pirate ship
    * A Jungle Cruise zebra

I'm curious which will sell for the most -- the ghosts or the pirate ship? The last pirate ship auctioned in 2009 went for somewhere around #35K. Should be interesting...

There's also a lot of special tours / advanced screenings, too.

D23 Expo 2011 - The Ultimate Disney Fan Event

Re: Live Auction Catalog - now online!

Its kind of devastating that they are just selling off classic figures from the Haunted Mansion and put screens in their place. I bet they will go for a pretty penny though.

Comment

Does any one recall what was in the "surprise lots" last time around?
      sigpic

Comment

There are a lot of great auction items this time!

Comment

Originally posted by theeighthpassenger View Post
          Its kind of devastating that they are just selling off classic figures from the Haunted Mansion and put screens in their place. I bet they will go for a pretty penny though.
          In case you haven't ridden HM since the change, the screens were only a temporary patch. It really is a cool effect they have now. You just don't know what your extra passenger is going to do to you :-) Very fun!

Comment

Damn, I am doing World of Color and the picnic at 9 on Saturday

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
            Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
            :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

If I hit the lottery between now and then... the zebra is mine!!!! :lmao:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I wonder if Circarama, GhostHost, and Skywaygrl will be duking it our for the PeterPan attraction vehicle again this year. Last year it went for $35K (too rich for most people's blood I would think) but it was said that there were only 10 Peter Pan attraction vehicles. Think it will go for that much again?
                sigpic

Comment

Holy cow, I am geeking out! I would love the Cars Land Experience.

^Art by me!
                  Check out my
                  Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 8.19.15}
                  You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
                  Visit my
                  Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
                  Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 22

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrimGrinner View Post
                    I wonder if Circarama, GhostHost, and Skywaygrl will be duking it our for the PeterPan attraction vehicle again this year. Last year it went for $35K (too rich for most people's blood I would think) but it was said that there were only 10 Peter Pan attraction vehicles. Think it will go for that much again?
                    I can't speak for the others, but I will definitely be attending the auction, and yes, I expect that the Peter Pan ride vehicle will be selling for around the same price as the last one. Of course, if you don't want to spend THAT kind of money on an attraction vehicle, my autopia car will be for sale for substantially less...

Charlie :wave:
                    MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X