This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D23 Expo Ultimate Disney Trivia Tournament - Tips from Ludwig Von Drake

This is for all you Disney trivia buffs out there. D23 has just published this new feature highlighting a few tips/pieces of info on their upcoming Ultimate Disney Trivia Tournament at the D23 Expo. We are sure that many of the MiceChat readers will be participating and we want you to win!!!

Please keep in mind that the first round begins on Thursday, August 18 at 7:30am. So, mark your calendars and start stretching your brain.

Here are some tips from Ludwig Von Drake:

• the day before the D23 Expo opens! Round 1 will end no later than 9:45 a.m.
    • tournament rules. Only U.S. and Canadian residents are eligible to compete. Unfortunately, Disney employees and Cast Members are ineligible to participate. Click here to see them all.
    • All attendees of the D23 Expo are invited to join in on the fun of the semi-final and final rounds of the tournament, which take place in Stage 23 on Friday, August 19. The show will be a fast-paced, action-packed extravaganza filled with surprises from all the realms of Disney, culminating in the crowning of the champion of the 2011 Ultimate Disney Trivia Tournament, who will win a coveted cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!
    • The trivia itself covers all realms of Disney, from animation to live action films, to television, theme parks, Broadway shows, merchandise, music, and more!
    • Be sure to prepare! Review all of the exciting history packed in , as well as the other resources on D23′s Walt Disney Archives page. Click hereD23.com

So dust off those details and start brainstorming, because before you know it, this month will be history and next month will be trivia!
    More Information:

Who's planning to participate in this event?
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: D23 Expo Ultimate Disney Trivia Tournament - Tips from Ludwig Von Drake

It's my plan to be in line for the trivia contest early -- probably 6:00 AM -- so I can be in the early Round 1 groups. That way I can go over to Disneyland for a few hours before (hopefully) reporting back for Round 2 at 2:00 PM.

Prior to Round 1, I'm thinking about putting together a "last minute cram session / line meet" that morning -- meet other Mice Chat readers, share some practice questions (I've got an archive of Dave Smith's earlier questions), and basically kill time with new friends while waiting to get in.

Anyone interested?

Comment

Originally posted by cidbliq View Post
      I'm thinking about putting together a "last minute cram session / line meet" that morning -- meet other Mice Chat readers, share some practice questions (I've got an archive of Dave Smith's earlier questions), and basically kill time with new friends while waiting to get in.
      That is a great idea!
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

If we were going to the Expo, I would definitely be in, but alas, scheduling is not allowing us to be at the resort until the following week.

I'm fully expecting a MCer to win though.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X