This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisheye: random shots from Fishbulb

This thread serves no other purpose than to give snippets of local flavor from the convention through pictures

Waiting for the legends ceremony
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Re: Fisheye: random shots from Fishbulb

got to meet Bob Gurr!
    Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Nice little nametag.

:blush: Actually I had to look him up. Wow, we have lots to thank for him. For designing such awesome Disneyland rides.
      Last edited by Hayley B; 08-19-2011, 05:08 PM.
      Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

so...uh...where are the pix? an I missing something?
        Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
        Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Met Bob Gurr as well! I was waiting outside the restroom for my mom and he walked by with someone whom I'm assuming was his son, as they looked exactly the same.

Gurr was really nice. I said "Hi" and shook his hand. I watched them continue down the walkway and was shocked to see that nobody else was approaching him! This guys is a legend and an integral part of what makes Disneyland today! How did so many people not notice him?! hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandfan95 View Post
            Met Bob Gurr as well! I was waiting outside the restroom for my mom and he walked by with someone whom I'm assuming was his son, as they looked exactly the same.

Gurr was really nice. I said "Hi" and shook his hand. I watched them continue down the walkway and was shocked to see that nobody else was approaching him! This guys is a legend and an integral part of what makes Disneyland today! How did so many people not notice him?! hahahahaha
            On Thursday he me up with some friends of mine and went on a tour through Disneyland with them. I was very jealous to learn this. lol

Comment

Bill Farmer the voice of Goofy was suppose to be there. Not sure, if it was yesterday and whenever. But hopefully you can get a picture of him too.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Here we gooooooooo
                Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
                  On Thursday he me up with some friends of mine and went on a tour through Disneyland with them. I was very jealous to learn this. lol
                  I'm right with you on that one! Glad it happend to them though, as I know what a passionate bunch of Disney enthusiast's they are! Hopefully next time will all be there!!!
                  Jewish American Disney Princess

Comment

Met Bob Gurr at the Disney Family Museum up here for a lecture - he was fascinating, witty, and an engineering genius.
                    MiceChat from Main Street.
                    MiceChat goes mobile with the Mouseaddict app for iPhone and iPad! Keep up to date with the latest blogs and columns, chat live with MiceChatters inside and outside of the parks, plan your next move with Addictometer wait times and crowd level mapping, see showtimes and set reminders for dining, shows and FastPass, and find anything in the resort from attractions to sidewalk carts.

Learn more and download free at mouseaddict.com.

Comment

I also have had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Gurr, at a Knott's Berry Farm event of all places...very friendly gentleman and quite engaging, has a lot of good stories. Cheers and look forward to more photos!
                      when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Thats so awsome that you met one of the greatest ride designer ever, So awsome, hope for more pics.

Comment

Guys I'm sorry. I thought I would gave time to post random shots here. I have not had the time. I will post my meager collection later.
                          Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbulb View Post
                            Guys I'm sorry. I thought I would gave time to post random shots here. I have not had the time. I will post my meager collection later.
                            It's ok Fishbulb. Will always look forward in seeing them, once you get the chance. :ghug:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

No worries, Fishy...too busy having fun is a acceptable reason
                              when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X