Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Does Anyone have Video of the Small World 45 Years of Magic Panel from the Expo?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone have Video of the Small World 45 Years of Magic Panel from the Expo?

Please post here, I was unfortunate to see it because I went to the Theme Park Area Presentation and I ultimately regretted it.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Re: Does Anyone have Video of the Small World 45 Years of Magic Panel from the Expo?

It was an absolutely incredible presentation. I really am I glad I chose it over Parks and Resorts.

Unfortunately, I don't have a video of the whole thing. I do have a short clip of Richard Sherman playing and singing "it's a small world" on the piano. I can post that if you'd like?

Comment

Re: Does Anyone have Video of the Small World 45 Years of Magic Panel from the Expo?

I was there too and really enjoyed the panel speakers -- although the 'fashion guru' guy was a bit out of place next to the Disney legends like Alice Davis and Richard Sherman. Unfortunately I don't have video of the event!

I lined up for the 'Voices of the Parks' presentation right after this so I wasn't able to go downstairs to claim my commemorative gift. I think they gave away buttons, correct?
      - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

that clip was posted online, i saw it but thanks anyway.
        "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X