Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone have Video of the Small World 45 Years of Magic Panel from the Expo?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone have Video of the Small World 45 Years of Magic Panel from the Expo?

Please post here, I was unfortunate to see it because I went to the Theme Park Area Presentation and I ultimately regretted it.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Re: Does Anyone have Video of the Small World 45 Years of Magic Panel from the Expo?

It was an absolutely incredible presentation. I really am I glad I chose it over Parks and Resorts.

Unfortunately, I don't have a video of the whole thing. I do have a short clip of Richard Sherman playing and singing "it's a small world" on the piano. I can post that if you'd like?

Comment

Re: Does Anyone have Video of the Small World 45 Years of Magic Panel from the Expo?

I was there too and really enjoyed the panel speakers -- although the 'fashion guru' guy was a bit out of place next to the Disney legends like Alice Davis and Richard Sherman. Unfortunately I don't have video of the event!

I lined up for the 'Voices of the Parks' presentation right after this so I wasn't able to go downstairs to claim my commemorative gift. I think they gave away buttons, correct?
      - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

that clip was posted online, i saw it but thanks anyway.
        "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X