Does anyone have a list of all of the 50 and Fabulous showings?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ethanwa
    New MiceChatter
    • Aug 2011

Which movies have been shown and which ones are coming up soon?

Ethan
  • merlinjones
    Minion
    • Jan 2005

Re: Does anyone have a list of all of the 50 and Fabulous showings?

One Hundred and One Dalmatians, The Parent Trap!, The Absent-Minded Professor and Babes in Toyland all came out in 1961, a phenomenal box office year for Walt -- (with smash Swiss Family Robinson carrying over from Christmas 1960). The first three (plus Swiss) were all in the top ten grossing films that year (and Babes not far behind).

I think Babes is the remaining screening to come.

Too bad these did not get any love at D23 Expo -- or Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color (and Professor Ludwig Von Drake), also celebrating a 50th anniversary this year.
    “I love the nostalgic myself. I hope we never lose some of the things of the past.” -- Walt Disney

Comment

• mickeyfan4ever
      MiceChatter
      • Oct 2010

babes in toyland should be commeing up around chrismas time when i took my tour i larra from d23 told me that babes in toyland is the next screanning
      I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

• ethanwa
        New MiceChatter
        • Aug 2011

What screenings did they have in '09 and '10?

Comment

• DL_CRAZE
          Waiting 4 DCA Demolition
          • Mar 2005

pollyanna and toby tyler were some.
          "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

• merlinjones
            Minion
            • Jan 2005

The 1960 screenings on the lot included Swiss Family Robinson, Pollyanna, Toby Tyler (I don't think they screened Kidnapped, The Sign of Zorro or Ten Who Dared).

The 1959 screenings (don't think they had any of those on the lot) at the first D23 Expo were Sleeping Beauty, The Shaggy Dog and Darby O'Gill and the Little People (left out: Tonka, Jungle Cat and Third Man on the Mountain)
            “I love the nostalgic myself. I hope we never lose some of the things of the past.” -- Walt Disney

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X