Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

D23 questions

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D23 questions

Hi I am probably posting this is the wrong forum section but nevermind

I am a REALLY big disney freak according to my friends. I am from the UK and I have never heard of D23 until recently this month. I really want to go and I am finally in college and old enough to have a full time job but I have a few questions about it. Hopefully some members with experience can help me.

1. Where about is the expo itself in California.

2. How can I get into the disney legends and other events inside, are they seperate tickets especially for seeing the disney channel show casts

3. Because I will be 17 when I go (august is my birthday month) can I stay with a host family because I can't check into a hotel

4. Is this a yearly event and do tickets sell fast because I was hoping to go either next year or in 2013

5. can you cosplay too?

Thanks for taking time to read all these questions

Re: D23 questions

1. Expo is in Ahaheim
    2. There is a lot of waiting in line but I believe you can buy a pass that allow you into events but it cost ALOT of money- I have not confirmed this
    3. The next one isn't til 2013
    4. Join D23 and youll learn more about it.
    5. Yes, this year there were several Cosplayers.

Comment

Re: D23 questions

Thank you so much! I am becoming a member pretty soon and every christmas I can have it renewed

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X