Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone here go to Babes in Toyland for 50 and Fabulous?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone here go to Babes in Toyland for 50 and Fabulous?

Did anyone here go to Babes in Toyland for 50 and Fabulous?

Looking to hear experiences

Re: Did anyone here go to Babes in Toyland for 50 and Fabulous?

Really? No one here went?

Comment

I went and really enjoyed the screening. There was a nice introduction to the film, relating its importance to the Studio and to the later making of Mary Poppins. After the screening, a segment from the Wonderful World of Color was shown - the cast party for the Babes in Toyland. A patch for the film was the gift. The Studio Store was not open, but the D23 crew were selling leftover D23 Expo pins and a set of patches in the lobby.
      Mike L
      Premier Annual Passport
      D23 Charter Member

'09 - D23 Expo, Princess & the Frog preview, Magic & Merriment Weekend
      '10 - 1st Anniversary Party, Roy Disney Tribute, Pollyanna screening, Toy Story Marathon, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Dateline Disneyland 1955, Secretariat preview, Destination D, Zorro screening, Tangled preview
      '11 - Love is Magical, 2nd Anniversary Mixer, Absent Minded Professor screening, Destination D, Studio Tour, Sci-Fi Academy, D23 Expo (premier), Babes in Toyland screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
      '12 - Newsies screening, Journey to Marceline tour, Sister Act screening, Brave preview, Brave artists meet/greet/screening, Treasures Exhibit - Reagan Library preview, Timothy Green premiere, Destination D (diamond), Treasure Island screening, Magic & Merriment Weekend
      '13 - El Capitan Peter Pan Panel & Screening, Disney Video Game Unveiling, Fanniversary, OZ preview, Son of Flubber screening, Summer Magic screening, Tiki Room 50th anniversary, D23 Expo (sorcerer), Sword in the Stone screening, Hocus Pocus screening, Frozen preview, 20,000 Leagues screening
      '14 - Pirate Fairy screening, Rebel Rendezvous, Three Musketeers screening, Mr. Toad screening, Snow White screening, Big Hero 6 preview, Little Mermaid screening, Destination D
      '15 - D23 Expo, Pinocchio screening,

Comment

Originally posted by btowndude View Post
        I went and really enjoyed the screening. There was a nice introduction to the film, relating its importance to the Studio and to the later making of Mary Poppins. After the screening, a segment from the Wonderful World of Color was shown - the cast party for the Babes in Toyland. A patch for the film was the gift. The Studio Store was not open, but the D23 crew were selling leftover D23 Expo pins and a set of patches in the lobby.
        Hi, can you send me a picture of the front and back of the Babes in Toyland patch tonight? I'd like to put a picture of it up on Disney D23 Patches because I'm a huge collector of the D23 patches.

Email it to ethanwa@me.com.

Thanks a bunch!

Ethan

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X